Hello. New member from TN.

transneptunian

What’s up folks. My name is eric and I joined because I’ve always loved these cars. My first car was a 90 gts and ever since, I’ve always wanted one of these gems. I’m looking to buy one here in the near future as a project. There’s lots of great info on this page and I’m glad to be a member. Cheers!

transneptunian

Thanks. Ill need it. haha. I'm in the process of getting some funds together and then I'm on a full out hunt. Basically any 185 I can find, domestic or imported, that isn't junked out. I don't have any huge aspirations but just a solid car I can have a little fun with.

gt4ferko

Welcome! I owned my first all Trac in 2011. I regretted selling it so much that I am building another one to keep currently. They are awesome cars, find a forgotten one and bring it back to life!

transneptunian

Cleveland. Its right outside of Chattanooga. I notice you are in Eagleville. That's awesome, my old college roommate lives there. I haven't talked to him in years but we used to hang out there at his parents place when we were in school. Nice little town. His name was Jake Null, ever heard of him?

FC Zach

Yeah, it's a small quiet town. My wife and I moved here in 2016, before then we affectionately called the town Mayberry LOL I haven't heard the name before, I'm terrible with name anyways :)

FC Zach

Sure, or at the very least meet up for lunch. I have a friend that just moved to Georgetown, when I'm out that way I'll send you a PM.

transneptunian

Well guys, I’m an official member now. Proud owner of a 93 JDM 185. I just got it shipped in, tagged, and registered. Hope to one day be able to meet up with some fellow owners and chat. She’s super clean with only 109k kilometers. The only real issue is a cracked dash. Hopefully I’ll be able to find a replacement in the future, I’ll probably go with a dash cover in the meantime. I’m looking forward to building this project.

CMS-GT4

All these alltracs turn up when I leave. I am from Knoxville. I'll be heading to Chatty for thanksgiving, I wish my alltrac was coming with me. Welcome.

transneptunian

Yea. Finding these things around here is hard. I flew to Cali to get this one. Do you still have yours? I’d love to get some TN guys together sometime. I only know of one other person on here from TN.

CMS-GT4

transneptunian69":1ptte1ez said:
Yea. Finding these things around here is hard. I flew to Cali to get this one. Do you still have yours? I’d love to get some TN guys together sometime. I only know of one other person on here from TN.
Yeah I am about 7hrs away, close to ST Louis.
I will have owned the car for 20 years come next summer, and I am hoping to bring it down to the Dragon to celebrate the anniversary. I too had to fly to another state to get mine even back in '99.