Future celica owner

fpinho

Hello everyone!

After months of consideration, time to sell my 2009 535 BMW for a car I actually love.

At the moment I am planning on importing a RHD JDM from Japan as I have some experience with importation and over the winter sort out the kinks and then send it to a shop to get a custom turbo setup and have a nice fun car to daily and for meets and stuff.

Looking forward to hearing more from the hive mind and getting more educated, but go to say, few cars have such a simple beauty as a good st185 and st205 for me.

FC Zach

Does it have to be RHD? I ask because that seems like the least practical position for a daily driver here in the US, whether that be safety or in general . . . unless you work for the postal service.

fpinho

I mean, no it does not need to be RHD. I just like it, my other drive is a British import land rover. So I'm fairly used to RHD. But yeah it's not a necessity.

FC Zach

Fair enough. I meant no disrespect BTW. . I ask because some who want one might not think about all the drawbacks of daily driving one. That and (in case you didn't know) I was going to say you could get the "GT-Four" in LHD.