New Alltrac Owner - long-time 3sgte Fan - PDX area

Alikazam

Hello,

I recently purchased a good shape ST185 all trac from my brother, Kris, of KO Racing, in Oregon City, Oregon. Posting here so I can access the rest of the forum. The goods, already has 3rd gen 3sgte swap, ordering a precision 5130 turbo for it's kit, and already has cams, so this thing should rip pretty good once finished getting put back together. Just want to look at options for seat reupholstery in leather with seat heaters, but having a hard time finding anything specific for this car. May need to swap to MR2 seats or custom seats like Corbeau or something similar. Any tips would be appreciated. Also what is the standard wheel size and offset, and what sizes fit. I'm sure I'll find this once I can access the rest of the forum but that's what I'm after. Thanks in advance for any help!

grip-addict

This place makes leather for the st182 gts that fits a st185 seat. There is an extra seam at the bottom but everything else is the same. https://katzkin.com/

I had a local place measure, order, and install them for me for 500 bucks a seat. They fit great and I really like them. I didn't ask about heated seats but it may be a possibility.
I've never had stock wheels but am running 17x8 et35's with coilovers and no rubbing.

Alikazam

So last July I finally started working on the Alltrac ("Emma"), and as of March 23rd, she's tagged, legal and street drivable daily. Last hurdle was the ABS system had a ton of air in it. Had to take it to another shop to get them to power bleed the system to push that air out. Now brakes work great! Still has ABS but the light on the dash is on now, oh well. Other than that, she's about ready for some tuning. Running a base tune with some idle tweaks from my brother, Kris of KO Racing, and she's doing fine as my back and forth to work car. Still have some issues working on: no power in the doors or moon-roof, none of those work. No power windows, door locks, etc. Need to do a little wiring to get ECU actual battery voltage (always reads 12v presently). Other than that, I'm really enjoying the car so far. I mean my 300C is way more cushy to ride in and drive, but this car really gives you that sports car feel and the manual trans is nice! I missed having one (used to have '09 challenger SRT8 6-speed manual). So the winter beater, Emma, fills a nice niche. I've not posted much but I've referenced this forum many times in getting things finished on this car. Whew! Feel free to review the pictures I posted in my car garage and if you have any questions, feel free to ask away! Happy motoring to you all.

As for the wheels, went with Rota Grid, 17x8 +35's on all 4 corners. turns out she had rear spacers already. Bronze color. :) Like it!

garage.php

You can get a code to tell you what to look into on the ABS brakes (similar to how you get ECU codes for engine issues). Your service manual would tell you how. If you don't have a service manual and want to diagnose your ABS a little, let me know - I can maybe copy a section from a service manual for you.

Alikazam

93celicaconv":3drlz64l said:
You can get a code to tell you what to look into on the ABS brakes (similar to how you get ECU codes for engine issues). Your service manual would tell you how. If you don't have a service manual and want to diagnose your ABS a little, let me know - I can maybe copy a section from a service manual for you.

I have the Toyota service manual, but she stops good for now. Fixing other stuff before worrying about that particular light :) If I do run into trouble I'll hit you up though! :)