New member, old Celica driver

dsm

Hi all,

I'm a long time lurker but decided to join up. I don't have an Alltrac but I former had two 5th gen Celica GTs. I've been thinking about taking the plunge and getting a 5th gen Alltrac or 6th gen GT4/Alltrac (now that they're legal in the US). Looking forward to learning more!

ColdSHO

I went to a few importers looking for my dream st185. everywhere I looked had a few very nice st205s for what I think is a decent price. I was told by one of the salespeople at Japaneseclassicsllc that the st185s aren't as often imported as they are very similar to the usdm counterparts and I was one of very few that had asked about them in relation to like a gtr or other models not offered in the states. Since I was set on a widebody and one with the system 10 a usdm model was more fitting, just took a few months of looking around to find one.

dsm

Yeah, I'm willing to be patient so I think I'll be able to find something that fits the bill. My only caveat about the 205s is that I would probably want a Canadian model because after driving a few Skylines I learned that RHD messes with my brain :).