fhiebert

Howdy. New member here, 1990 AllTrac Turbo/ST185, 195,000 mi. Bringing it back to life after years of benign neglect at my late brother's place. I'm experiencing all the joys of trying to get parts for these cars. Right now I need a fuel sending unit 83320-80141 and I'm having no luck in finding either an NOS or used part. Anyone have any ideas?
Cheers,
Fritz

Tippo

fhiebert":18pdp4wk said:
Howdy. New member here, 1990 AllTrac Turbo/ST185, 195,000 mi. Bringing it back to life after years of benign neglect at my late brother's place. I'm experiencing all the joys of trying to get parts for these cars. Right now I need a fuel sending unit 83320-80141 and I'm having no luck in finding either an NOS or used part. Anyone have any ideas?
Cheers,
Fritz

Hey Bud, welcome! I may have a spare one laying around that doesn't work, but boy are they hard to come by lately. Where are you out of?

fhiebert

Thanks. I'm out of beautiful Portland, Oregon, home of the ever-burning dumpster fire. I think I need to post-up to the parts wanted group. I'm sending an order request to Yokohama Motors right now, I'll see how that goes. I wonder if those sending units can be repaired?