Hello all!

goatsrfun

My name is Jason and recently picked up a 1988 Celica Alltrac Turbo with the hopes of restoring it. It runs but needs some cosmetic TLC. Found this forum while trying to find parts needed to get her back to her former glory. Located in Central Kentucky

goatsrfun

1HELGN9.jpeg

8JkPJ9D.jpeg

I work at a car dealer and it came through the lot. I know she's in rough shape, but hopefully I can bring her back. It's at least running now.

Edit: Not sure why images are so jacked up, but here the photos in a gallery:

https://imgur.com/gallery/up46vIx

simple

That is a VERY strong candidate for restoration. Looks all original and actually pretty good condition. So cool!

Or just sell on BAT or cars and bids for a fat profit!!!

Regarding parts, did you ever contact that salvage yard that had an ST165 in the yard to find out if it is still there and basically intact?

goatsrfun

93celicaconv":3acfshjk said:
Regarding parts, did you ever contact that salvage yard that had an ST165 in the yard to find out if it is still there and basically intact?
Not yet. I looked through the pictures and honestly I'm not seeing much that would be an improvement over what I have right now. That thing also has a serious dirt dobber infestation in the engine compartment. :D

OK. You just said you were looking for parts. It's rare one of these would exist in a salvage yard, so thought I would bring it to your attention. Guess you don't need parts from this particular one.