Switch to full style
New members MUST post a new intro thread before they can access the rest of the forum.
Post a reply

New member - Vermont

Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:17 pm

Hi all, glad to see the forum has some life. New member checking in from central Vermont, forever on the lookout for a manual corolla wagon. Hope everyone's doing well!
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Re: New member - Vermont

Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:31 pm

I may not be the best welcome committee, as I've been dormant for over a decade until the past few weeks...but welcome!

Hopefully there's still some life in the ol' forum. I prefer forums to facebook for these sorts of things, but that doesn't seem to be the general consensus.

Up until this past May I had 3 cars. The FR-S still has a pretty active forum. The Datsun Roadster actually had an active forum, and the '00 Celica...well, newcelica.org was pretty slow.

Anyway, good luck in your search!

Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:42 pm

Today I learned about the Corolla wagon alltrac. Welcome and best of luck!

There was one on Jalopnik last December for $6000--the general consensus was that was way too high.

https://jalopnik.com/at-5-950-could-thi ... 1845849784

I thought I had a rare bird but this, this is rare. This is basically a Toyota Outback--with a center diff lock. Super cool!

Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:38 am

I'm pretty sure you messaged me, but I have one. It's rough, 5 speed 272k but it runs and drives. I'm also in New England. PM me if you need more info.
Post a reply