WTB Gray Leather Seats

GT4times2

Zunzal7525":x29a2dzu said:
Hello all. I have been slowly getting my project st185 back together. Anyone selling any gray leather seats?

Hello,

I am working with a leather seat maker ATM. I ordered a set for a Lexus LS430, and like their products. He will be making them soon for Alltracs. I will update once all is said and done. Give it a few weeks.

Zunzal7525":2xykd52m said:
Hello all. I have been slowly getting my project st185 back together. Anyone selling any gray leather seats?
Do you have grey leather seats now, and just looking to replace the original seat covers? If this is your request, you should be able to find a good upholstery shop that can get leather in the color/ texture to match the originals, and would use your original worn out covers and templates for making the new ones. I've done this on two sets of ST185 grey leather seats, and they turned out perfect. The place I went to is in Wisconsin, may be too far from where you live to use the same shop. But I'll bet there is a local upholstery shop near you who can do the same thing.

Thanks for the reply guys! Other than a small tear in part of my driver’s side seat bottom the seats are actually in amazing shape. I am going to look around locally for a good upholstery place to repair that.