Hi, New PNW member here

RPAYNE509

Hi,

I just wanted to introduce myself. New member from the PNW here (been lurking for some time). I am currently hunting for an LHD Alltrac/GT-four. I have been looking on an off casually for a number of years and very seriously for the last year so I figured it was time to actually join. I'm a long time Toyota guy who currently owns 2 A70 Supras, a TE72 Corolla and have owned a number of other models over the years. An ST185 has always been up there with the A70 as one of my absolute favorite Toyota's so I am hoping I can make something happen this year. I also do automotive media work and run a company around it. If anyone knows of any cars for sale, I would love a lead!

Roreri

Welcome from a new guy and best of luck! That’s quite a stable of Toyotas you’ve had—the A70 is sharp—and I have no doubt you’ll succeed eventually. Just money and opportunity, right?

RPAYNE509

Thanks! Yes, I have looked for quite some time with a fairly limited budget and the ability to only go after one locally. I saw a lot of great cars and deals but always too far away or still over budget if close. Now that I am prepared to pay for the right one and go almost anywhere to pick it up, the right car is nowhere to be found! haha