New Member in Vermont

Circuslegacy

Hey y'all, I just picked up a 1990 Corolla Wagon SR5 All Trac. Just noticing that the homepage says this is for Celica All Tracs... hoping Corolla folks are welcome too.

Anywho, I got it with a different engine having just been put in but there's still a lot to do to get it together including installing:
- Intake manifold
- Exhaust manifold (the one with it is cracked), may put a header on instead
- Throttle body
- Thermostat housing
- Battery - no battery came with it
- Radiator
- Etc.

I pretty new to working on engines, just did my first be job converting the single timing chain on my 95 Toyota Pickup 22re to a dual chain and that went well so I'm feeling up for this. Happy for any suggestions i.e. what is a good header for my car?

Tecker185

If you need parts ive got a parts engine in 12828 NY. I think that the manifold is not cracked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roreri

Super cool. These are really neat. Growing up in Colorado in the 80s I saw plenty of these. Pics!

Welcome. What engine is in this? 5sfe or 3sfe? Either way I have a couple headers. I had one on a 3sfe and the other was on a 5sfe.
I also have any part you may be missing. I have complete 3sfe and 5sfe engines. Let me know if your missing anything I will help you out super cheap. I have to consolidate 2 10x20 and 1 10x30 storage all into one so I would be happy to sell/give anything I can instead of throwing it out if it won't fit.

Circuslegacy

Thanks all!

Tecker and Blue Dragon, thanks for the leads on parts. Blue Dragon, this has a 4afe (1st generation) so probably not a match for what you have but I do appreciate it.

Anyone know if the HiTech folks in Australia have a compatible header and any experience with their stuff? I'm seeing they have one the HTH109 that they say is for the COROLLA 1989-98 AE90-92-101 1.6 DOHC 4AF eng. Carburettor & EFI. Mine is AE95 but otherwise hits all of the criteria. Their website is here: https://www.hitechheaders.com.au/catalogue/toyota/4

Here is a pic as I was loading it up for the ride home.
HHkdQubBYmKhP2re7
... in case that doesn't work https://photos.app.goo.gl/HHkdQubBYmKhP2re7