New member from Alberta, Canada

Lucid

Hi Celica fam!

My name is Nate and I decided to (finally) make an account here to contribute to and learn from the Celica GT-Four knowledge base. I'm from Alberta, up in Canada, and I have owned a Super Red II 1991 Celica Turbo4WD (what they called the Alltrac up here, as I'm sure you all know) for just over 2 years now. Despite the rust issues it had (fixed with one $4,000 custom fab job later, haha), I got it for a fantastic price that I couldn't pass up. The ST205 has been my dream car since high school, but importing one is not really an option for me right now, so my LHD ST185 is perfect for me. I will post some pictures of it when I find out how to, I'm still new to using forums. This is pretty much the only forum I frequent for car advice, everyone here seems so kind and knowledgeable!

Besides my GT-Four, I also own a 1989 Celica GT 2.0. Pretty much just my winter beater and daily driver when my 185 is in storage/non-operational. I'd also be lying if I said I didn't have an emotional connection to this car, as it was my first, and I've owned it for 5 years. Never left me stranded, gotta love Toyota reliability haha.

Anyway, I was hoping to gather some info on wheel/tire fitment for my ST185, so I made an account to inquire. Will probably post a bit more as I work on my car more as well. I'm pleasantly surprised this forum is still really active!

Thanks for reading and take care!