North Carolina - ST205 WRC Member

Paulytunes

Wow! That's awesome! I've bid on BAT before, but never won. I'm curious to see how your experience with the ST205 goes. I have been looking for an ST185 for awhile now, but I think they are unobtanium at this point. I'll keep hunting until I find the right one at the right price.

Paul

romeo291

Paulytunes":292r899j said:
Wow! That's awesome! I've bid on BAT before, but never won. I'm curious to see how your experience with the ST205 goes. I have been looking for an ST185 for awhile now, but I think they are unobtanium at this point. I'll keep hunting until I find the right one at the right price.

Paul
Thank you. I was honestly surprised I was able to win this auction. I tried for many years and failed so many times, but I was finally secured one. So just keep looking, something will eventually pop up within your price range. Just have to keep looking regularly though.

romeo291

93CrimsonGT4":3idp0p1i said:
Nice! Where are you located? I'm in the Asheville area. Currently restoring my 93 alltrac.
I am in the Raleigh area. A bit far from you, but dope to cruise out that way, I love how beautiful it is in Asheville!