brophats

3DZ

I'm suprised Demetrius Patin has did not screw you over.

I bought an 88 from him a while back promising a spare engine that was located at a known automotive shop, smog hook up and other various parts.

To make a long story short, the following day i came back to his house, called his cell phone, and other forms of contact to no avail. I called the automotive shop to obtain the motor, but apparently he sold the motor to the shop the day of my purchase of the car.

apparently he knows how to keep the money but not his promisses.

and another

http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic ... t=brophats

if its up to me i'll ban this fool. we should have a rule that states you screw over someone, your out.

omgitsroy326

From the post it seems that he replied and took care of things. I don't know, but again like i said before.. he was awsome to me. He sent the item when i wanted and i've never seen someone packagack somethin so well like his.

I recieved an item about an extra 1qt ft full of popcorn. On top of that the item was nicely packaged. Again i give this guy a positive feedback from my personal experience.

935motorsports

That amount was never paid. I don't particularly mind that it is taking so long, but I don't think I should allow praise when mine is still open.

:doh:

maxaud

got my ceramic ct-26 from Demetrius yesterday, packaged nicely, and very timely. great price also. thanks, A+++

935motorsports

last chance for him, or he might have trouble logging in soon...

Just last month in May, he offered someone 150 for an item. This means he has money.

I have IMed over 20 times, emailed, and PMed. All are ignored.

boogiedown5150

You know after I installed the turbo I bought from him I blew my head gasket the same day. So my car was down for a while just reciently got my car back up and have been running that turbo for the past week wondering why my car is running like sh** well the turbo is shot and spitting oil all inside the intercooler. Thank Brophats...... :x

brophats

yeah f*** that brophats guy, well anyway both turbo's were used just before i sold them so i'm sorry if you had a problem with one but it was a used turbo. i had no problems at all with the either of the turbo which is the only reason i sold them. and before rob decides to keep talking sh** i'd like him to mension how my order wasn't canceled like it was supposed to be cause i didnt have the money and that is why i owe him money.

boogiedown5150

One thing brophats I forgot I posted this on here. I would like to apologize to you about my comment on my turbo. Yes it was spitting oil everywhere but only because later on I found out it was excess blow by through the pcv into the intake because of my #3 cylinder rings being shot. Hence oil being sucked into the turbo and into the intercooler. I guess you can say I jumped to conclusions. My bad.-Dave