jonstew - Great Seller :)

okc_celica

Been about 5 mos. since the transaction, but he sold me his 185. Very nice guy and really knows a lot about the cars. Would recommend him to anyone. Responded to all of my email promptly.

jonstew

I hope you are enjoying that car, I miss seeing it in the garage and had I not needed the money so quickly it still would be, I swore I would never sell it and did :doh: but it's in a warm climate and hopefully getting some good attention.

okc_celica

Once summer hits - it will have all of my attention and money... when are we gonna get some pics of this speed-source car of yours?

jonstew

Well right now she is covered in dust and partially disassembled (the various things Carl was using to make his prototype various mounts) so the pictures would make it look like a very ill All-Trac indeed but when she comes out of surgery in a couple of months I will be posting some pictures. Robb is also lending some of his talents to make the car look a little better and it already looked good (when it was clean) so it should be something else soon enough.

When you start working on yours shoot me some pictures of my former baby.