allblackalltrac ++

maxaud

Allblackalltrac just purchased a 3sgte harness from me and he paid promptly and professionally, very easy to deal w/ thanks.

allblackalltrac

Thank you Dustin.

I know Ive bought and sold tons of stuff to almost every member on this board in the past 4 years. I cant remember them all but I have never had a problem with a single one of them.

If you have purchased/sold anything from/to me in the past please feel free to add your say here. Im surprised that a thread wasnt started sooner but I guess my reputaion preseeds me.

hacker_720

...but I guess my reputaion preseeds me...

um ya, you think.

but seriously guys, no worries about Allblackalltrac, he's a good guy.

I went halfs with him on a car, and I gave him my half before we got the car, then it was delayed a bit, I had NO worries about my money.

at3619

Other wheel bearing went out, Danny saved my ass again. it took a long time to get here because he is in Canada and we had two blizzards between when he sent it and when it got here but of course thats not his fault. He gave me a tracking # the day after I paypal'd him. Ill never make another Canadian joke again... Wait, I cant promise that, they are just too damn funny :lol:

MR2 Guru

allblackalltrac saved my a$$. I have no better words for it.

My ST165 project sat in a field for 7 years before the P.O. aquired it. He took it to a shop that attempted to repair its fueling issues when things started to go wrong. It spent months in the shop, and his bill became significant when he decided to sell.

Although I'm sure the mice nesting in the tank and trash in the fuel system *which they "repaired" with 1UZ injectors* the majority of the problem was sourced once she arrived to my shop. The harness was toast. Where it wasnt the victim of dry-rot, wires had been stripped away from many of the vital sensors. My remedy, ST205 swap ;)

Now that the ST205 engine is in and running, I needed to address some serious interior issues. The passenger door panel and switches were GONE. Some lower dash panels were severely broken or had been spray painted. The rear passenger insert was gone as well, and my front seats are TORE UP from the floor up.

Another board member referred me to Danny (allblackalltrac) and said he may still have some of these parts lying around.

I know this story sounds common, and not such a dilemma, but my interior just so happens to be the illusive BLACK LEATHER. Now you see why Danny saved my life.

He supplied me with door panels, inserts, the switches, the lower dash panels, my sunroof motor and switch, relay, EVERYTHING!

I have been absolutely estatic that he was able to help me with these rare and priceless items.

I have yet to mention that he replies to mail promptly and his communication/business skills made me feel comfortable sending money to someone I have never met in another country.

Danny, thank you for breathing new life into my pride 'n' joy! I cannot say thank you enough as I feel no number of thanks would do justice.

:notworthy:

martin

ya, Danny is a good guy for this community. He's bought many of my ST205 parts over the last couple years.

He never lows balls, either. We need more people like this.

Martin