RHDJAPAN.COM ++++++

BLOWNTACO

Hey guys and gals, just wanted to give you a heads up about dealing with RHDJAPAN.COM. These guys are great!! I ordered a list of stuff from them and they got it to me in really fast time considering they're in Japan. I've ordered the RC/CS fan blade and motor; the engine under covers for the RC/CS; the regular and smoked edged 1/4 tail lamp vents and to top it off I've got the rain visors!!!!! Everything brand spanking new from Toyota! I've searched the forums here and there and even asked a few of the generous folks outside of the U.S. to help with part numbers. I contacted these guys with the numbers and they in turn contact Toyota and check to see if the parts are still available. Once they get the info they'll contact you via email with prices shipped. Its that easy!! I can't say enough great things about these guys! Very professional!! So, if you want or need any JDM parts contact these guys...you won't be disappointed! :smokes:

SuperWhite92

I've said it before, I'll say it again.

I ordered my ARC TMIC through them and it got here in 3 days, from japan and everything. I couldn't ask for quicker shipping.

BLOWNTACO

Well, lets see. Everything in my previous list was 800 shipped to my door step. Maybe not the cheapest on the market, but damn....OE JDM parts,new in less than a week? Give 'em a shot with some part numbers, trust me you won't diasappointed.! :D

sikx5

That sounds like very good service. Was just going through there website, some very nice toys in there!

Got any pics of your new bits?? post them up! :D

turbo4wd

I've dealt with them in the past as well.. The guys are absolutely fantastic. I ordered a number of goodies from them and each time the service, communication and experience has been great. All of this on top of the super quick delivery from Japan was very impressive.

They told me once that if you wanted something that they didnt have, but they could get it, they would.. They're eager to please and easy to work with.

Excellent guys to deal with. Got my ARC TMIC from them,great product and super fast shipping. They could get you products that are not even shown in their website. Just email them and you get your response within minutes,like they are expecting your message. Also very helpful with any kind of info. you want. A+++.

SowndWave

Autobot":1f26q3ls said:
Bought my rain guards through them, great to deal with.

I just did the same! As everybody else has said, they're great, I'm practically TRYING to find more to buy from them! 8)