allblackalltrac stole mi car

Status
Not open for further replies.

athousandleaves

Jan 11, 2011 is fast approaching everyone.

I'm checking with the Crown Attorney's Office tomorrow as to whether or not the trial is actually taking place on that day for those that are interested in showing up to spectate as it is a public affair...

-edit-
This is their number
Telephone toll free: 1-800-518-7901
Telephone Toronto: 416-326-2220

& here's the number of the courthouse at which the trial is purported to take place

1000 Finch Ave W. (Metro North) Main Number 416-808-3430

tubasteve

yauman":3bvvwel9 said:
so what happened? anynone know this guy so i dont run into him and have to kick his ass

I do agree...my car is like my wife, fuck with her you are dead, case or not...I want blackie banned.

End of line.

allblackalltrac

ct27gt":cum0g66a said:
Why would Sal waste his time going to court and taking time out of his life to go and testify regarding a car he doesn't even own any more....

Because technically Sal STILL owns the car, Mauro aka JDMRocha aka toyopet1 aka Tony aka Jared never registered the car under his name, he was driving it ILLEGALLY with invalid plates, stickers and no insurance. When he reported the car stolen it was not even his car to report, the police were bond by law to contact Sal (registered owner) to make sure that he did in fact sell the car to Mauro as he could not provide any documentation that it even belonged to him and for all the Cops knew Mauro could have stolen it from Sal.

Short story is Mauro contracted me to perform work on "his car" after said work he had a balance outstanding but me being the nice guy I released the car back into Mauro's possession. After Mauro broke the car's drivetrain trying to get unstuck from a snow bank he hounded me to take his car back and get it fixed as where it was he was getting ticketed - so I did. After a diagnosis and a verbal agreement to part his car out and pay me what he owed he reneg'd on the deal. I couldnt put a lien on a car I knew Mauro didnt own or ever have any intention on owning after the fact so I denied releasing his car back into his possession without closing his balance with me. He called the cops and the rest is history. Thank god I keep all text, email and PM correspondence as that is what proved I didnt steal his car but in fact had permission to take possession of it.
But let this be a lesson to all would be mechanics get everything in writing with a signed signature no matter who it is and never work on a car that is not registered to the owner or without writing consent from the owner.

Charges dropped, case dismissed, I will not discuss anything further regarding the case or Mauro.

To all the internet tough guys - your more then welcome to try.

Any defamation of character WILL be legally per-sued. Everything you publicly post in these forums including PM's IS legally binding in Canada so watch what you say!

monkey8oi

wow... what a turn around... didn't expect the twist at the end of this story.. well, i for one am glad that you got it all cleared up with the courts.. sorry, you got blasted so hard by everyone on the forum based on just one side of the story.. you took alot of shit on this post but never once jabbed back. instead, you let the courts prove what was true..

lesson learned guys, gotta hear both sides of the story before you start blasting on folks..

tubasteve

Agreed,I still stand my ground about my own cars though.

I'm glade you kept your ducks in a row, but until recently was not cleared up. Maybe we should ban the other guy:idea:

Sorry, I'll say I unban you!

I know what you mean about documenting your work and liens.I have to do it all the time, well maybe every 6 months our so.

Good luck to you in the future, and good job.

-Jr

exST165

Danny, glad you got your day in court and that it all worked out for you! And yes there are some lessons here for everyone, for starters don't jump to conclusions! There is a reason why the law says "innocent until proven guilty"!

Thomas

Spectra1

So I dont know about everyone else but I would now like to hear the other side of the story. What happened to lead the other party involved to think that you stole his car? Was he lying or just straight up crazzy. Lets hear what really happened.....

edit: Never mind I just saw allblackalltrac edited an older post explaining what happened.

toayoztan

I'm going to lock this thread, mainly to avoid any animosity from the other members not involved! The OP gave his story, the other party responded in his defense and stated will not say anything else, and we'll leave it at that. If the OP wants to communicate with the other party about anything else, it can be through PM or email.

If the OP wishes to make a comment/last stance on his side of the story, he can just PM a moderator to perhaps unlock the thread for that or just make another thread.

Good to see some kind of follow up on this though!

Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.