So how reliable is 935motorsports?

sacanadian

So I have been sitting on the fence with purchasing parts from 935motorsports. I have sent them an email, personally called and spoke to someone named Ed about rotors and pads, and still no reply. It has been over a week with me calling and leaving a message everyday and still no reply!

Can someone please tell me why they are so bad at business? Is it too hard to pick up a phone and call a customer that is planning on dropping a few hundred bucks into your business?

If others have had bad experiences with 935 please let me know and also could someone tell me where I can get rotors from since it looks like I will be ordering my Porterfield pads from TwosRUS since they seem to be more business oriented and customer friendly. They don't have rotors though so I am still looking.

By the way I have a JDM 1990 Celica GT-Four and from what I have read on this forum I need ST165 Rotors and pads for the front and St185 rotors and pads for the rear... hope that this is true since this is what I am looking to purchase.

Thanks in advance.

Mafix

make sure on your brakes that you have twin pot calipers on the front. if so then that is a 165 brake set up.

robert is extremely busy. and he can be a pain to get ahold of.