TOYOTA TODD Now this is how you ship and package things.

temperacerguy

OK, first let me tell you... I have purchased a few thousand dollars worth of used parts for my celica, including 3 different sets of System 10 door panels.

The first set was advertised as good condition, and arrived with dents, tears, and were in HORRIBLE shape. I ended up having to file a dispute, and then got the owners of a forum I purchased them on involved to resolve the issue. The 2nd set I purchased out of frustration that I wouldn't find a set. (they were blue and didn't match)

Then I saw Toyota Todd was selling some. I told him of my past experiences, and he assured me by sending me MANY pictures of the panels. He even made sure to arrange for Fed Ex to pick them up (shipped on my account)

They arrived a few days ago, and I put them to the side... I opened them today... THIS IS HOW YOU SHIP THINGS!!!!

First, here's the box that arrived: It's a new box, new cardboard and cut to size:
816cf20a.jpg

Here's what I found inside.... He wrapped up EACH PANEL!
d159059b.jpg

And what did I find between the panels? The system 10 rear speaker grilles wrapped in bubble wrap!
4ee7a1ca.jpg

And here are the panels out of the big box. wrapped in their own cardboard protection.
0257aee9.jpg

And here they are completely unwrapped:
3b3d8d77.jpg

Let me just say that I wish that everyone on the boards did business as Todd here. he did an amazing job! communication was top notch, and the product was far better than expected. I would not hesitate to ever buy from him again!

Thank you Todd!