Im BAAAAACCKKK! Finally.

5speedGT4

Hey All - Who knows which of you remember me, but I've taken nearly a 13 year break from the Alltrac scene. I was on here in the early 2000s' with my black 165 that I swapped in a 185 motor and eventually a 205 motor before it passed hands a few times and I think someone on here still has it.

Typical story - got married, wife asked me to sell the car. :shoots: regretted it ever sense. Incase you guys remember it - heres my old 165:
N2vHJez.jpg

rvcgivU.jpg

a6GJTeF.jpg

Finallly I'm back now that im divorced - and got a pristine 205. Bone stock, runs great (well maintained), and honestly a great basis to go forward! Looking forward to jumping back in and sharing my project going forward!

New car:
XJRLjwu.jpg

gXTRBJ7.jpg

jxphr1R.jpg

3XSCHbG.jpg

5speedGT4

simple":u5pdh4g1 said:
Awesome! Did you import that yourself? Bone stock is so nice! Photos after detailing please!

Thanks man. I didn't - i looked into it and after two attempts that looked to not be great deals, i just said heck with it and bought one already in the US. Bought it from JDMsportclassics.com and am beyond thrilled, the price was very reasonable and the car is in amazing shape. They did a bunch of maintenance and even had the original owner's book of maintenance reciepts. Its in super nice shape!

Will definitely share more in the coming week - i need to take time to detail it, but I've been too busy to do so. Should clean up super well

Starting off 100% stock is so cool

gt4tified

Hey Andrew, I do remember you (those wilwoods were a dead giveaway). I would have gotten my GT4 sometime around when you were almost taking a break. And there I was thinking my 10 year hiatus was long! lol. Welcome back!

5speedGT4

alltrac801":328up3rn said:
That 165 is beautiful! Congrats on the 205 and the divorce 8)
:D

Yeah she was definitely a great car. I think someone on here still has it and last I heard it was in great shape still. The 205 will be equally nice here soon.

GT4times2

5speedGT4":3oyvar55 said:
Hey All - Who knows which of you remember me, but I've taken nearly a 13 year break from the Alltrac scene. I was on here in the early 2000s' with my black 165 that I swapped in a 185 motor and eventually a 205 motor before it passed hands a few times and I think someone on here still has it.

Typical story - got married, wife asked me to sell the car. :shoots: regretted it ever sense. Incase you guys remember it - heres my old 165:
N2vHJez.jpg

rvcgivU.jpg

a6GJTeF.jpg

Finallly I'm back now that im divorced - and got a pristine 205. Bone stock, runs great (well maintained), and honestly a great basis to go forward! Looking forward to jumping back in and sharing my project going forward!

New car:
XJRLjwu.jpg

gXTRBJ7.jpg

jxphr1R.jpg

3XSCHbG.jpg

Welcome again!! Ha!! Guess who owns the black ST165 now? :oops: :smokes: :wink:

Congrats on the ST205!! Following your footsteps there too. Beautiful car.

(Never listen to anyone that asks you to sell a car you don't want to sell.)

5speedGT4

GT4times2":2yt4msjo said:
5speedGT4":2yt4msjo said:

Welcome again!! Ha!! Guess who owns the black ST165 now? :oops: :smokes: :wink:

Congrats on the ST205!! Following your footsteps there too. Beautiful car.

(Never listen to anyone that asks you to sell a car you don't want to sell.)

I thought I remembered you had it.... I remember you well from back in the day. Glad to know someone got it that is another enthusiast has it. Hope its looking good these days.... post some pics if you have a chance.

5speedGT4

alltrac801":38zgla33 said:
A ST205 is the second car on my list. I need a family sedan like a first gen IS300, then ill find my ST205!

Funny enough the proceeds of my 165 went towards a first gen is300 back in the day. Was my second favorite car i've owned. I may pick up another one day.

alltrac801

I'm just having a hard time finding a decent one that some kid hasn't destroyed lol When I have found a relatively clean one they want way to much for it!

shoteh

welcome back bro, I remember your car, might have been in one of the calendars we created a while back, not sure. haven't been on in a while as well.

Nice st205, and I remember your st165 for sure.

I'm also hoping to get back in the game. But in my case, I was not married when I sold my st165 (I stupidly sold it because I wanted to show my ex-girlfriend I was willing to be responsible in hopes of getting her back... :crazy: ) Now I'm married to someone who - though she doesn't care at all about cars - seems quite willing for me to have an st165 sitting in the garage and rolls her eyes at me about how stupid I was to sell my old one.

Anyway, hope you're enjoying the st205! Welcome back (says the guy who has barely been on here in the past 15 years).