All-Trac/GT4 Calendar Photo Submissions.

trialsmaster2

These are my two submissions. These examples are 800X600, but if chosen, I have 3200X2400 versions without the watermark all ready to go too.

dsc0827800x600qr6.jpg

dsc2095800x600fk6.jpg

Toxygene

zak062":3vtc8cwd said:
i know i dont have a perfect alltrac or the greatest photo taking skills. But i would like to see some st165s in there. Here are my best pics.
HPIM0357b.jpg

Just a few suggestions but you might turn her more perpendicular to the camera and turn the steering wheel so the face of the front rim is facing towards the camera and a little more light would help too.

HPIM0356a.jpg

Good shot but you might want to pick a better backdrop. Go find a fancy building or other structure and try to do the same downward shot. If there are any buildings which have those nice brick driveways or other fancy driveway, use that as your back drop.
8-1.jpg
Great idea for a shot, now find an empty parking lot without some redneck's truck messin up the shot. Turn off the flash and make sure you have a enough light from the sun shining on that side of the car and retake the shot. You might need to have a steady hand or a tripod while taking the shot without the flash. It might depend on your camera and how much light you can get from the sun.

Toxygene

I have a few photos of Alltracs in my Myspace group that you might want to use.

The link for it is in my signature below. Let me know which ones you'd want to use.

sims

When is the deadline? I would imagine some time before April and my car is on the road and ready for a new photoshoot :(

this is what I've got for now, I wish I had some better high rez pictures with the wheels spacers on.

front.jpg

frontangle.jpg

I have both of these in atleast 1600x1200. I think this one would have been good if it wasn't for the fact that you can see me in my front bumper :lol:

http://aloader.com/files/16/new_celica_ ... ground.jpg

Stubble

Tazka":2q7f9dun said:
Just if you want winter themed pics in the calendar?

I like the first one...and nice tracks in the snow. Yes, we should have a snow pic and a gravel pic to stay with the rally heritage.

darthripley

this thread is for photo submissions ONLY - Please keep the comments to a minimum & use the other Calendar thread for other discussions.
Thanks! :)

lumbercis

WarTowels":8bm0ltjn said:
Also I suggest we use some other peoples cars:

-Towels

I disagree, I think we should keep it all alltrac.net cars. However, we do need to get sikx5 to submit a picture asap.

J.