Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone can but not me

• Whats fast and the furious?

• Total voters

turbo4wd

EricGT4":3e3v5i3b said:
I hate the movies but it would do wonders for the resale.

Personally, if anything I think it'd cheapen the image of the Alltrac.. You'd end up seeing a sea of 5th gen Alltrac clones for sale with stupid paint and sticker jobs on ebay and people paying stupid amounts for them..

Besides, for anything to happen, the Alltrac would have to be chosen as the main "hero car"... if its just in the background, don't count on any increased awareness happening, cuz it won't..

And even then its not a guarantee anything will happen - Nobody went out to buy an Eclipse and Lancer when #2 came out, and #3 didn't make the prices of S13s/14/AE86's go up because the market prices were already inflated due to the drift craze..

Basically the hoopla over the cars died with the first movie.. After that thing came out, FD and Supra prices almost doubled overnight.. since then nothing like that has happened..

More than likely this casting call is for background cars only.. They should already have the main hero cars decided..

Red Rabbit

I found some plot details on the movie in a few places, paul walker and vin diesel are back as said b4 and something about letty being killed, chick from the 1st 1 vin diesel was into it with i think and han is supposed to show up so it is somehow a prequel to 3 ? i dunno but that is all i can find right now

syko says

I think it would honestly be great for an unmarked car to appear on fast and the furious. However, if for some reason they choose an AllTrac to have some screen time, it would suck to start seeing a bunch of 'poser' Celicas and 'wannabe' AllTracs after the movie. Very unlikely though.

Dracov

I can just see the influx of new members and threads now...

"I just saw FNF4 and it rawkz! I have a 90 Celica that I wanna make into an Alltrac just like the one in the movie! Iz there a ebay kit for that??? thx...!!"

Red Rabbit

Dracov":1paumdue said:
I can just see the influx of new members and threads now...

"I just saw FNF4 and it rawkz! I have a 90 Celica that I wanna make into an Alltrac just like the one in the movie! Iz there a ebay kit for that??? thx...!!"

+1, was waiting on sum1 to say that lol :lol:

etantshi

You will be banned.

Unless you raise the value of ATs in the market. Then I'll buy like 4 'pre-movie' and then sell them. Retire early.

ummmiono

whoa whoa whoa lets think about the poor people like me that hope to buy an st185, i couldnt even afford one now! what i like most about AT's is that they are so relatively rare that we are a pretty tight nit community that helps its members. and most of us are diy diehards if only due to budget restraints. the all-trac is a special car and i like that its kind of a secret, it feels good to know what youre driving when most people dont, and when that rare person does notice it you are proud to own an AT. anyways there i go blabbing on.
they dont deserve anAT in their shitty movie!

gt4tified

turbo4wd":1tadd2a7 said:
gt4tified":1tadd2a7 said:
Hey you guys, here's an idea:

What if this FNF4 has this out of body, out of mind idea that they actually WANT to have REAL street cars in their movie, like unmarked EVO 9's or maybe a 731hp alltrac?

:D

Yeah.. that's about as likely as a flat-chested Pamela Anderson being offered a spread in Playboy and becoming Playmate of the year..

"I retract my previous statement" ha ha ha...just had to. :oops:

Rpz123isme

Unless its going to be fast n furious 4 wheel drive! I don't think an st185 will even be considerd! and if they do use one and make it the hero car! every person here who has small pockets time and dreams, will be forced to sell the trac due to over priced crap! and the good stuff will slowly dissapear! I think it would make the trac dissapear as well! :cry:

gt4tified

Every new sequel has focused on newer model cars. Only the Japanese truly appreciate the beauty of a Celica 4WD turbo. So to hell with FNF4, I say another InitialD movie featuring the GTFOUR!

syko says

gt4tified":31198hge said:
I say another InitialD movie featuring the GTFOUR!

Im sure you know this, but the special stage in Initial D; Takumi spanks the crap out of a WRC GT-Four. :cry: And it was even in the snow. Unfortunately the driver sucked balls and either crashed or spun out, I forgot.

Back on topic.
gt4tified":31198hge said:
Every new sequel has focused on newer model cars. Only the Japanese truly appreciate the beauty of a Celica 4WD turbo. So to hell with FNF4,

Come to think of it, that is true. But what made me think moreso is that in the first movie they featured a riced out maxima!? Guess its only something Fast and Furious can do. ahaha.

gt4tified

syko says":1djeaeam said:
gt4tified":1djeaeam said:
I say another InitialD movie featuring the GTFOUR!

Im sure you know this, but the special stage in Initial D; Takumi spanks the crap out of a WRC GT-Four. :cry: And it was even in the snow. Unfortunately the driver sucked balls and either crashed or spun out, I forgot.

Back on topic.
gt4tified":1djeaeam said:
Every new sequel has focused on newer model cars. Only the Japanese truly appreciate the beauty of a Celica 4WD turbo. So to hell with FNF4,

Come to think of it, that is true. But what made me think moreso is that in the first movie they featured a riced out maxima!? Guess its only something Fast and Furious can do. ahaha.

I was referring to to the movie Initial D, not the anime series.

Dracov

The live action Initial D movie was the shittiest attempt at cramming 39 episodes - and one movie - of storyline into a single film ever conceived.

The GT-Four in Third Stage was driven by a retard, spun out and hit the guard rail almost head on. It wasn't the car's fault by any means. :)