Anybody using this midpipe?

gpmarzan

92 All-Trac":dxouivcp said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140204998392&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:Watchlink:middle:us

I saw this on ebay and was wondering if anyone on the board has any experience with it? Any fitment issues or notice a lack of quality? How does it compare with the one on 935's page, or the Aussie pipe?

My 2.5" midpipe has a nasty dent so I'm looking to replace it soon.

Thats the midpipe that came with the full Motoria exhaust sys that a lot of the guys here have. Including myself. Ive had mine for about a yr and its holding up just fine. I also do have a nasty dent up but I dont think its leaking so ill wait till there is a good amount of damage before I replace it.

toayoztan

That's not the one that comes with the Motoria kit. That is not for a 185, that is for a 205.

If you search in the Power Performance Forum, you'll see we discuessed this extensively with pictures comparing the two.

Don't get it!

Bryan

gpmarzan

whoops...^^ are correct. I forgot what mine looks like and these dont look like the ones that came with my kit.

Yeah I came across that thread and it sounds like they need to clarify things on their website. Thanks for the input.

Do you think the one on 935 is a good piece? Does it typically require much fabricating, such as adding a cat to take up extra space?