speedtoys.com?

lupin1x

has anyone ever ordered anything from speedtoys.com? they have the RC bumper and hood for a decent price, just wondering what others thought of them before i go and purchase anything.

Corey

I think 1sttoyota is cheaper, just because it isnt marked up or in a package.

But not by much, maybe 20-30 bucks. But speedtoys' price is shipped.

pg

I've been waiting for my hood for 4 months so far, the owner said my order will be the last he does (not sure if thats true or not), aparently the hood or the vents are hard to track down nowdays.

lupin1x

thanks alot guys, i think i'm gonna go ahead and contact them about an RC bumper then, too bad about the hoods, maybe if he can source out the parts for one, i can talk him into sourcing out the parts for 2? :shrug:

pg

Anyone here know the owners (Jeff's) phone number by any chance? I can't seem to find it on their website...and he's not responding to my emails!

tuner

I got my CS hood from speedtoys. Jeff isn't very good about replying to emails. it took about two months for me to get the hood. I called and emailed him every week till i got the hood. when I did get the hood it was all damaged in shipping and then Jeff had to send me another one. I will check and see if I still have his phone number when I get Home.