It went Booom

Hotrodhendrix

Well as most of you know I have been working on rebuilding and upgrading my alltrac for about 7 months now. I installed the new grounds, clutch slave and caliper. Everything went fine! The clutch peddle stayed up this time and no more rusty brake bleeder valve. I did everything that i was told. I turned it over without spark plugs etc.

Well finally with a few friends at my side.... I turned the key.... No go. Darn. About 2 hours later and a few mistakes found I tried it again. It took a few turns but it fired up!!! I think the timing was a bit off because it was running kinda strange. Idle was a bit high as well. Once some of the smoke cleared out and I let it idle for 30min I turned her off. Changed the oil to some more dino oil for the last time.

Started her back up and she fired up like a champ. No issues other than being loud thanks to only having a down pipe and no exhaust. Not to mention the screamer pipe. We pulled her out nice and slow out of the drive way. At this point my heart was racing. I started to push the gas and wow! We have movement!

She pulled hard for only boosting at 7psi. About 5min into our first drive I notice that there is smoke coming out the exhaust again. Then I started to notice a taping noise... Pulled over turned it off as fast as possible. Well once I let it cool down I started her back up but it took awhile. Then when she did I hear a huge knock in the engine. :cry:

Now shes sitting on the side of the road until my friend can get his truck out there. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

gt4tified

Hotrodhendrix":152ec8za said:
April FOOOOOLS! So far 33 views and no replys.... Im gooooood. :D

I have been at work all day so no work has been done.

No, that's because no one cares about you and your POS car. :evil:

Now, THAT's an April Fools line! :p :D