someone broke into my baby.

db

What's wrong with the door? I've taken mine apart numerous times.

This is why I park my cars in the garage. :doh:

TomsST185

ill post pics but i need to find my cord. i could swing by your house dave and you could check it out if you want. i filed the police report today. just need to wait a few days now until i can get a copy. hey dave did you ever find all the fins for your bumper?

db

Been too busy of late, but I didn't throw any out, so they should all be in the garage.

TomsGT4

The only way I talk to my insurance company is when I add/remove a car, change address, or they contact me because I put claim through someone elses insurance.
Other than that I will never contact them about anything, ever.

By the way we caught a guy that was walking through the parking lot every night looking into cars for the one time someone forgets to take their stereo out.

My neighbor beat the piss out of him when he pulled a SlimJim. I mean beat him really, really bad. They had to call an ambulance for him.

TomsST185

shit i wished that they only used a slim jim on my car. but instead they used a fucken crowbar i swear im going to beat the shit out of that mother fucker if he ever comes back.

Rick89GTS

TomsGT4":2zvko7k0 said:
.....My neighbor beat the piss out of him when he pulled a SlimJim. I mean beat him really, really bad. They had to call an ambulance for him.
Nice job, except they should have left him to rot.

TomsST185

i am getting another door and there doing over a thousand dollars worth of work and i only have to pay $100. and im getting a new cd player tomorrow and there giving me a newer moddel than what i had.

Dano

Stock cassette decks are theft proof. I use a cassette with a wire coming out of it to plug into my MP3 player