Lowest VIN # on a ST165 USDM specs

gtfourdreams

Does anybody here know of an alltrac ST165 that has a lower vin number than mine? According to the list at http://alltrac.net/vin_165.htm all the other lower VIN #s are from Canada except Erik Witkamp's which may or may not be from Canada as it is pretty close to the border. (I dont know Erik Witkamp's Screen name on here, else i'd send him a msg to confirm.) Mine is #2490 and is built to US Specifications, original owner bought it from the east coast. (I think it was from New Jersey, i gotta double check the original window sticker)

If no one can confirm a USDM st165 with a lower number, then I have to check with Erik Witkamp to see if his is USDM or not, and where it was originally bought. if you think yours is USDM and has a lower VIN#, please verify that it is UNITED STATES DOMESTIC MARKET and not canadian

Someone has to officially claim the "Oldest Alltrac USDM" title. :)

EDIT: Mine is originally bought from Lakeland Toyota in Pompton Plains, NJ. $24,073 was the sticker price. Sticker says "Port/Plant: Newark" so i assume thats where the finishing touches were put on.

gtfourdreams

86turboswap":15kzcku1 said:
Mine is 1804 on the Firewall I have no clue where it was originally sold. I am assuming that is the production #?

Whats the last six digits on your VIN #? and I assume this is an Alltrac not an 86 GT/GTS?

zak062

mine is 5595 :/ it was first registered in New York, moved to indiana in 04, then to IL in 06.

Your production number is the last 6 numbers of your vin. Mine says 005595, but just take out the two zeros.

WideFNopen

Dracov":17m5ko7u said:
#2823 here...but it's a Canuck Alltrac that wandered south of the border sometime in the 90's

We are pretty close, I'm 2866. They were most likley made the same month or week.

gtfourdreams

keep in mind that if your vin # is lower than mine (#002490) then please verify that it is UNITED STATES DOMESTIC MARKET and not canadian

i know there are some canadian made models that have a lower number than mine already. :)

MR2 Guru

Dracov":2pfjaccq said:
WideFNopen":2pfjaccq said:
We are pretty close, I'm 2866. They were most likley made the same month or week.

Sweet. :) The EPC says mine was made in November 1987

Mine (3505) is also Nov. 1987. Must have been a busy month!
Our 7425 car is April 1988.

black88inmd

Just a little interesting bit, mine is 2753 and still has an 87 date, I forget what month for sure. I'll have to take a look. Seems like quite a few were made in 87.

ST165-2765

black88inmd":wcn34h8a said:
Just a little interesting bit, mine is 2753 and still has an 87 date, I forget what month for sure. I'll have to take a look. Seems like quite a few were made in 87.

Mine is in Canada and is 2765 Oct 87 so yours was probably on the assembly line with mine.

A

Anonymous

I have 1204 but of course it is JDM as the first 2274 were JDM only.
So who has closest to 2274? 2329 does seem to be the likely winner.