haha read this!!!!

Nitro_Alltrac

Nice to see the old ad for my car up again and to have further reinforcement that many people should not be given access to a keyboard without proper supervision. :D

gt4rcdude

And people over hear get bent over flaming! We're amateurs compared to these people. Looks like the education level is a little lower over there!

LegacyofDan

my favorite:

Quote, originally posted by clayton bigsby »
"Sorry to disrupt your Honduh wet dream, but many of us have moved on from Honda's and realized that they are indeed worthless to make fast and make a better economy car in the end."

ok i think the reason you moved on is cuz you cant do worth shit to hondas. just incase you have been under a rock the last 10 years hondas made the import shows what they are today and hondas have made import racing what they are today infact the fastest import at the moment is the AEM pro import HONDA CIVIC that ran 6.52 at 213mph. i dont see any all tracks at car shows dont see any all tracks at import races or fuck even at the street races. and just incase you hadnt noticed celicas got the boot from from toyotas line up and has joint the base modle economy car line up of the scion lol

alright assjockey i've had enough out of you. you contradict yourself in your very first sentence. "you cant do worth shit to hondas." thats good and plenty..however four lines down..and uppercased might I add..is you..riding your honda horse of genius..telling us that the fast import at the present time is a civic. good one there champ. next you'll tell us the ITR cant handle..but with you "owning" four and all..

ten years put us in 1995. oh joy the gs-r was the hottest thing out..uhh? and in those 10 years..the import shows have only gotten worse. every year more and more people "mod" their cars and enter them in shows. the majority are disgusting graffics, systems that solely produce rattling bass, and 18/19 inch rims. yeah i sure would be proud to be the highlight of an import show. honda didnt make the shows..the stunnas who drove them did.

did you know..that by the time a car is past the 8 second mark in the quarter mile..that the only distinguishment between it and another 8 second car are the stick-on head lights and "honda" badging. you honestly think that the civic in question is anything close to a "civic" ?? honda had nothing to do with that car getting into the 6's. that was AEM's doing.

I know a guy with a grand national who has run an 8.6 on drag radials. His car is street legal, too...barely. Regardless..I'd like to see what it would run if it had a sponsor like AEM.

then again..what am i doing talking about anything faster than 14 seconds to you. you drive an integra. you know..integra..as in honda. as in torqueless wonder. you know..my omg2.2shittyassbenz makes 160 torque? and what do you know about mercedes inventing vtec 90 years ago?

A-HA another contradiction. here you are telling us that you never see them at the tracks..or car shows..or even the mad tyte street races. However..you dont think this car is rare. oh..yeah that makes sense..cool.

thanks..we noticed the celica and mr2 were discontinued for now..but you must have the intelligence quotient of a grapefruit if you're going to compare a celica gt-s and a turbo
awd all-trac.

game. set. match.

Nitro_Alltrac

alltracst185":15ibe1jr said:
that was nitro's car! :shock: what happened to the cs hood, bbk, wheels and what not?

It was Ji's old car. I bought it 2 years ago from the guy he sold it to. This guy had put it back basically to stock, removed the TIENS, the front mount, the stand alone and the CS hood. When I got it, it had a grey All Trac bumper to match the grey hood. The guy I got it from had done a lot of maintenance to it, replacing bearing and tie rod ends. It's been a great car so far. I wish it still had a few of the thinks on it that it did in this ad. I'm hoping to maybe get new paint on it next year. I've been working on the mechanical/performance side so far.

grip addict

thats pretty hilarious. i laughed out loud a few times when they just started going at each others throats. it seems that every topic over there, even if it involves muffins, has honda kids bashing each other.

tw2

hacker_720":einnqmgc said:
by far my favourite:
"Keep your cockholster closed until you know what the f#%k you're talking about."
Hahah, you have to love it. Imagine trying to mod that board. Each section has up to and sometimes over 1 million posts.