JDM st185 Clear corners and Bumper Light

CelicaGT4

I always see the jdm corners on ebay. I just bought a set a couple weeks ago off ebay for $46 plus $15 shipping. It was a steal. Also got some sort of side marker with them which I've never seen and have no use for.

Terracar

81611-20390 - RH
81621-20390 - LH

Unable to confirm if the part #s have been updated as 1toyotaparts seems to not like foreign based part #s anymore.

-Terracar

mike325ci

yeah, they are getting rarer and rarer to find in the USA new... your best bet is to keep searching ebay for any sellers that might put them up once in a while, or just break down and go through RHDJapan... --i just ordered a set of rear vented lights from RHDJapan finally because, like you, i didn't want to buy used ones on eBay and who knows how much longer we'll be able to get the news ones too? i just broke down and ordered it, hehe... along with some other JDM goodies, including the "GT-Four RC" side decals which frankly is a bit too expensive @$70, but what the hey, i lost my mind... 8) :D

CelicaGT4

mike325ci":19va9p7z said:
yeah, they are getting rarer and rarer to find in the USA new... your best bet is to keep searching ebay for any sellers that might put them up once in a while, or just break down and go through RHDJapan... --i just ordered a set of rear vented lights from RHDJapan finally because, like you, i didn't want to buy used ones on eBay and who knows how much longer we'll be able to get the news ones too? i just broke down and ordered it, hehe... along with some other JDM goodies, including the "GT-Four RC" side decals which frankly is a bit too expensive @$70, but what the hey, i lost my mind... 8) :D

How much are the vents new? Or do you have to buy the whole tail light? I'm in the market for the 92-93 vents.

mike325ci

CelicaGT4":25k0dkzl said:
How much are the vents new? Or do you have to buy the whole tail light? I'm in the market for the 92-93 vents.

No, you just buy the vented "semi-cirlce" portion only and keep your tail light assembly. It pops out easily with a screwdriver (or fingernail). The 92-93 vents have a "border" around it so that it matches the rest of your tail lights. The 90-91 are orange all the way with no "border." RHDJapan has them for $36, but their shipping is almost $20+, and it took them over a month to ship them to me :( -- so if you found them on eBay new, I'd just go with that...

mike325ci

btw, so there is no true Toyota OEM clear bumper light? i remember doing research and i think that's what i came up with, and decided to keep my amber bumper reflectors/lights. cos i don't like how the aftermarket ones look...

darthripley

^ the only other OEM bumper light option is the JDM bumper lights are smoked amber.
that's what i have on Vadar & i prefer them to the US & like you i don't care for the clear aftermarket options.