alltrac.net decals - NOW FOR SALE - 1st post for details

celigts

If I dont hear from my local forum I'm gonna try and see prices at my parts shop. Speedfactor does di-noc wrapping and custom decals so that's option 2.

I'll give this a few weeks to finalize ideas.

For those posting pics add numbers to them so when we decide we can go by that rather the naming what design in what pic we like lol.

If someone knows what font that previous GB font was let me know or send me the file. :)

This is going well. Keep throwing ideas guys. Might stock these for the forum for future reference and as a supplies thing.

toayoztan

I like #4 and #6 of the ST185 design (but i'm biased obviously).

I hate that turbo symbol on the original one, and not a fan of the all caps, but I do like the font.

I prefer a little design in a club decal. Otherwise, it seems lazy and too universal (like grabbing a set of alphabet decals and slapping them on your car :p ).

Bryan

brutekiller787

i'm digging the 3rd st165 one, but that's just my opinion.

i think (if financially possible, etc.) we should be able to get both an st185 and st165 design. i just feel like having a logo with a car that doesn't even match yours kinda defeats the purpose.

it's like people asking me why i have a bear mountain mr2 sticker on my car, and me having to go through the whole story about "well, my engine is the same one that's in mr2's." Gets old after a while

celigts

K so just waiting on a price quote. Asked If it was possible for Speedfactor to do it and they said it can be done no problem but to save us money (they offered) we will personally ( or I ) will have to remove the voids. So everything but the lettering or outline or the cars. Get it? So it's gonna look like a full color but with cutouts we gotta remove.

Since they do cf wrapping I'm sure the di-noc is an option.

toayoztan

I don't think it's a problem to produce one design of the 185 and 165.

I'm not sure what the OP has in mind for costs, etc. though.

I'd like to get something thrown together though. I'm out if it's just alltrac.net...i can pick up vinyl letters probably from my local pepboys :p

Bryan

toayoztan

celigts":6i5ivq2o said:
K so just waiting on a price quote. Asked If it was possible for Speedfactor to do it and they said it can be done no problem but to save us money (they offered) we will personally ( or I ) will have to remove the voids. So everything but the lettering or outline or the cars. Get it? So it's gonna look like a full color but with cutouts we gotta remove.

Since they do cf wrapping I'm sure the di-noc is an option.

This shouldn't be a problem. I assume, you just put the entire thing on the window, then peel back the voids, yeah? (of course, carefully)

Bryan

celigts

brutekiller787":1m51icrq said:
i'm digging the 3rd st165 one, but that's just my opinion.

i think (if financially possible, etc.) we should be able to get both an st185 and st165 design. i just feel like having a logo with a car that doesn't even match yours kinda defeats the purpose.

it's like people asking me why i have a bear mountain mr2 sticker on my car, and me having to go through the whole story about "well, my engine is the same one that's in mr2's." Gets old after a while

Haha well ppl can do what they want. I think all 3 options we have for categories like the 165, 185 and the straight up alltrac.net should be options. If Bryan has the skill the pull off and the demand is there I think for the 205 guys that it to should be an option.

celigts

Yea something like that. I watched them and he seemed to do it before putting it on surface you want. He used something pointy like a fancy razor pencil pen tool. I'm sure we can use anything pointy. I'm gonna call them tomorrow and see into this further for color options. Tomorrow he will tell me ( hopefully) the price for what I mentioned for a rough idea was a 2" x 5" stickers.

toayoztan

So it seems for those interested in the 185 design, I made several versions of the one we all seem to be more or less intersted in.

If people still want this style, I put numbers for easier voting.

I'll do several 165 versions with numbers by then once I get a better idea of which one people are leaning towards.

I'll come up with a 205 if someone wants it.

Of course, if you don't prefer the @ symbol, just put your thumb over it and picture it that way. And then just mention it in your vote. Regardles, the @ will probably stay in the final design, and you can just cut it out when you actually get your decal.

logo3edit.png

Bryan

celigts

I know I mentioned I liked a different one earlier but I'm digging #2. Personally without the @ only because it just doesn't seem like its fitting in with the theme.

Don't shoot me! Just saying :)

toayoztan

I agree, I like #2 the best too. I can make the lines of the car bolder/thicker too, if it'll look better or for easier applying of the sticker.

No issues with the @ sign at all...like I said, it can just be cut out if nobody wants it...unless everyone agrees to leave it out ahead of time.

Bryan

ZeroDrift

toayoztan":1npz09e1 said:
Got bored again (doing these quickly during my study breaks). I made the lines on these firm and straightforward as you would expect with the 165. Of course, the lines would be smoother (not as pixelated) on a better/proper program to do vinyl cuts.

logo4cep.png

Bryan

Nice design. I'd say #3 is the best, and I'd go for one!

celigts

Fired off an email to the guy at the shop of the design ideas so he knows what we will be looking for so hopefully it goes over well and pricing is good. If not well I'll look into more options and keep this from dying.

I want a sticker now haha. Bryan nice work on designs. For those who don't know tho socom also has a similar design... Don't know if it bothers anyone? Sorry about screen shot lol it's all I can get ATM

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343099088.155164.jpg

toayoztan

Doesn't bother me much, there's only so much we can do, given our site really has no logo, etc.

The newer celica did the same thing:

celica-car.jpg

However, we now can have a pretty distinct sillhouette of our car with our site name.

Bryan

93cc

you (or someone) will have to "weed" out the parts of the vinyl you dont want and then put the transfer tape on the vinyl.

Its not real hard but it can be tedious... If you google how to weed vinyl you can find videos that will show you how.

celigts

True story. Alltrac.net love is what we've been missing. This it the sticky center we were all missing lmao!

Now wasn't that cheesy and sweet ;)