alltrac.net decals - NOW FOR SALE - 1st post for details

93cc

toayoztan":79uvut3y said:
With the limted time and people voting, I put these two together on one pic, to give people an idea on what everyone seems to be liking so far (for anyone late in the game and just reading the last posts lol.

I think I'll finally leave them alone, and quit modifying them :p

These are my final renditions...anyone else? Let's see what you have so we can get to voting and making some!

I'll make a 205 if anyone wants one.

finalns.png

Bryan

After looking about both of these I think I would like the 185 without the rear fender. I think it feels better balanced that way...

and if needed I can do the vinyls.

toayoztan

I guess we will go with these when he talks to the shop or if 93cc wants to help with making these.

In the mean time, if anyone has any other designs, let's see them!

Bryan

93cc

toayoztan":3rur8wbx said:
I guess we will go with these when he talks to the shop or if 93cc wants to help with making these.

In the mean time, if anyone has any other designs, let's see them!

Bryan

NP... I can do them if needed... depending on the size probably looking at about $2.50 to cover the supplies and a little for my time, plus shipping.

toayoztan

So how does it work, to convert the pictures I throw up on here onto the cutting program? Did you need bigger pics or smaller pics, or the exact size of the design (not sure if you can resize it on your cutting program)?

I would like these designs to be a certain size, not too big, not too small.

I'll print one out and "tape it" onto my car to show what size these things should be about, in my opinion anyway).

I'll just print a white decal with a black background (since i have the old 5% tint on there still), to help visualize the decal.

Bryan

93cc

toayoztan":2vtkf6n2 said:
So how does it work, to convert the pictures I throw up on here onto the cutting program? Did you need bigger pics or smaller pics, or the exact size of the design (not sure if you can resize it on your cutting program)?

I would like these designs to be a certain size, not too big, not too small.

I'll print one out and "tape it" onto my car to show what size these things should be about, in my opinion anyway).

I'll just print a white decal with a black background (since i have the old 5% tint on there still), to help visualize the decal.

Bryan

I can use the pictures you have uploaded and I can make them any size we want... I did one at 8" x 2 1/4" which seems like a pretty good size

toayoztan

Would a larger picture work? Obviously, it will be better resolution if you wanted a bigger decal from what the pics provided that I posted it.

The pic I posted up are a smaller version of what I have.

Bryan

93cc

toayoztan":f2bm9wzl said:
Would a larger picture work? Obviously, it will be better resolution if you wanted a bigger decal from what the pics provided that I posted it.

The pic I posted up are a smaller version of what I have.

Bryan

I dont think I need them but maybe it would be a good idea just to be safe. I'll PM you my email address

93cc

so if anyone wants one, PM me which one (ST165, ST185, ST205), what color you want, how many, shipping address and your email address.

The Vinyl will 8" x 2 1/4" unless you ask for a different size.