alltrac.net decals - NOW FOR SALE - 1st post for details

celigts

93cc":1uosxy66 said:
you (or someone) will have to "weed" out the parts of the vinyl you dont want and then put the transfer tape on the vinyl.

Its not real hard but it can be tedious... If you google how to weed vinyl you can find videos that will show you how.

i can always just have my shop show me how to as well. it would be nice to see them do it first hand and to see them do it one of each deacal for the members buying. Im thinking to have something in the works already by the long weekend.

if i need a deposit or payment ill let everyone know. hope to have some numbers tomorrow for everyone. Anyone know what size should be best? 3" x 7" ? im not sure.

toayoztan

Got bored. Don't bother voting on these...it's what I do between my study breaks lol.

logo5x.png

Bryan

celigts

I don't know :S try without and maybe make the front less long and square fit the wheel fender. Like the length tho. Personally think the same everything without them tho. Might grow on me. Should stop looking at them and sleep lol

toayoztan

Possible to slap that on your car and snap a pic? :D

What's the actual size of that? (I'm not even sure the width of our rear quarter).

Bryan

toayoztan

celigts":2ebhndgq said:
Don't know lol. Slap the pic on the car? That what your saying? To show what it'll look like?

The one that 93cc made, if he could put it on his rear quarter window and take a picture of his entire car and up close of it, to see what we can expect it'll look like as others might see it as.

I'm just trying to see if it's too big, too tall, just odd looking, etc.

Bryan

93cc

I would but my Alltrac is in the shop... Hoping its is out my the end of next week.

I think that one is 10" x about 2", I can double check tonight...

celigts

93cc":jzbll6eb said:
I just made one of the 185's, check it out

That looks sick! Now to have them in the #2 185 or his second thicker ones. I like the body line shape but liked how Bryan added the windows and fender.

toayoztan

I'm thinkng the following 4 will be a final of what we vote on. It seems most of us have chosen one of the four designs at one point or another.

I'll get the 165 setup the same so it can be properly voted on.

I added the fourth design. I removed the front fender, and added the sidemarker. Removing the rear fender made it look odd and not really the same car.

Of course, like 93cc has done, people are more than welcome to grab the pics and use it on their car.

I just think it'd be nice for all of us to choose one design so we can get some pumped out and sport our club site!

How many people are actually interested in this though?

By no means, am I the one officially designing this. I'm just throwing out some idea. If someone else has another they like to suggest, definitely post it up!

logocomparison.png

Bryan