How long since you have driven your alltrac?

97JZA80

I was down 8 months just because I was busy with other things...but got her going for the northeast meet we just had. Ran like a dream....

Rick89GTS

I usually rotate my 165 in every 6-9 months, but this time it' been about 18 months. Will be getting it on the road in the next 30 days

dragstang86

I drove from MD to NY to buy it in May of 2011 and drove it on to the trailer. Got home and drove it into the garage. That was the last time I drove it. One of these days I'll get time away from other toys to do everything I want to do to it.

Overtriped

Overtriped":2dkv3qys said:
185022_282777395166910_1523711987_n.jpg

Got my tools moved in and cleaned the garage im Renting. Took her out for the last drive before surgery, jogging lady screaming at me "SLOW DOWN" *shakes fist* I only acellerated as fast as it could In 1st and 2nd- was going the speed limit, it's just REALLY loud! Haha!!
This is the last phot I took before she went under the knife that was 9/15/12

squarepant5

about 2 months :(

Took the DH bike to a while ago Cwmcarn and all was well. Parked up for a week, tried to start it and it ran on 3 cylinders. Add that to the battery drain issue and the hot start problem and it's becoming a bit of a pain..

SORNed it beginning of this month
rolleyes.gif

Plans to get it sorted but all it seems to do lately is break. Need to spend some serious money on post/preventative maintenance. Hate it when I'm driving and just waiting for the next issue to manifest itself.

GT4RC

May 23, 2011. For a good cause. $10k worth in parts in labor will be coming to a close in the near future.

kn0wledge185

Just gave her car wash..... N about go out with the family:grin:

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357500260308.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357500260308.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 1,973

FabZ

maybe 2 months now. since its winter. but i did 5k km on it this summer! and i drove my other one daily for about a year, and now i sold it to a friend who does the same :p until he starts a restoration project with it (supposed)

Fox 21 Alpha

Since about January of 2010, so just past 2 years? Yeah FML in deed. I did test drive a stock one a year ago that was for sale, gawd I had forgotten how fun this car is. Hopefully someday soon :|

tw2

DeeCee":1ea2guzi said:
You sold the GT4 Thomas?
Yeah.... I didn't really want to but I have had 2 cars for so long and it hasn't even gone properly for 2-3 years- I realise this isn't very long compared to a lot of people here. I really just needed a reliable car that doesn't require any work and focus on other stuff since I keep being reminded there is more to life than cars. One day I will probably be back but I suspect it would be an st205 since they are so cheap now.