88 Alltrac, worth the attempt to buy?

celigts

Need some input from the community. I know I won't get it from locals cuz they all hate celicas from how the last one treated me :/

I'm getting into more from him and pics when he gets I the car. Or check my Instagram @91atrac and I just posted a pic.

Car has a Jdm gen1 3sgte swap, replaced the clutch, bearings and bushings that were needed, 3" dp back with stainless manifold apparently, replaced rockers and floor pans with new steel. List says 255km on the car so engine I'll need to find out a better rough number. Interior is stock. No rust.

Think that's about it, oh and shocks all replaced.

underscore

All Alltrac's are worth at least attempting to buy, it basically comes down to

1) What's the price
2) What work does it need
3) Can you afford it after fixing everything it needs?

gtfourcs

I remember reading that behind the front bumper on the sides close to fenders was a common rust area might be worth checking as its a hidden spot and I remember reading about your last car might wanna just pull the side step thing off and peel the carpet back a little haha just to be sure. gl hope it works out

oh and always look under the spare tire if its got one in there. hate finding nasty surprises like that

celigts

Price is 4k and apparently just needs brakes and by brakes seals on the double flare assuming its a part on connectors going to the master cylinder or something.

Ill note to check those spots for rust as well