Switch to full style
General Chat
Post a reply

Guess whose back? Back again

Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:28 am

Wow, so after over 6 years I finally broke down and bought a mid career reward for myself. I got another 1990 Celica Alltrac that I am planning on doing the RC conversion and finishing the restoration on.

I didn't stray too far from the community, I have been stuck on building boosted 4Runners.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwjp9Pbecbo
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Re: Guess whose back? Back again

Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:27 am

Shadys back? Ha jk
Nice trac got anymore pics of it?
Also would like to see some pics of that 4runner!

Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:34 pm

Mr Alltrac wrote:Shadys back? Ha jk
Nice trac got anymore pics of it?
Also would like to see some pics of that 4runner!

Thanks. I just got it this week and went out and bought the RC hood and JDM lights. I still had some of the RC stuff spare from my old car that was ready to install. I hung on to it hoping that one day I would get another one. I am just going to keep it as stock as possible and continue to fix the things that need replaced on it.

My 4Runner is an 05 4x4 sport that I supercharged for my birthday last year. I have a Icon dual shock system and it is my ovelanding vehicle that I explore with. I have a build thread on toyota120 that you are welcome to check out as well as my youtube channel. Please check them out if you have time.

http://www.toyota120.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21937

http://www.youtube.com/user/Steve2682

Last edited by Redswan on Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:52 pm

The only thing I miss is the dry lake bed.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:23 pm

celica_gtx wrote:The only thing I miss is the dry lake bed.

Ha ha! Yeah It is great out here. It is back to business as usual out here a fully loaded schedule all year :(
Oh well, I still plan to make the most of it!

Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:25 am

The car looks very clean. Does it have spacers in the rear? if so what size?

Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:02 am

hey, did you buy this car from victorville, ca?

Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:08 am

celi703 wrote:The car looks very clean. Does it have spacers in the rear? if so what size?

Thanks! Yeah I installed 1 inch wheel spacers.

Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:13 am

celicast184 wrote:hey, did you buy this car from victorville, ca?

Yes. Why do you ask?

Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:18 am

haha, my buddy was also up there and went to go look at the car as well. he says the car was really clean. I, myself, was gonna buy this car as well but I ended up picking up an alltrac from san diego for half the price.

Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:46 pm

Clean AT. Keep an eye on intake temps though, with that hood/stock intercooler combo..

Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:53 am

celicast184 wrote:haha, my buddy was also up there and went to go look at the car as well. he says the car was really clean. I, myself, was gonna buy this car as well but I ended up picking up an alltrac from san diego for half the price.

The primered one with the FMIC? I saw that one too. Congrats on your purchase too. I knew this one wouldn't last at that price.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:57 am

Meurz wrote:Clean AT. Keep an eye on intake temps though, with that hood/stock intercooler combo..

Thanks I was looking for a W2A intercooler for it, however the 4runner had other ideas for my budget this weekend. :cry:
Yeah, I will keep an eye on them. Thanks.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:02 am

There is a lot of black rc conversions. I think you should sell it to me :) not enough medium red pearls with that conversion.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:03 am

Welcome back/
Post a reply