Number 6 out of 10

FC Zach

Definitely the most difficult car to work on that I've owned. Not because of the tight spaces or my ability to do so but because of parts availability. . I've made four 1050 mile round trips to Ohio acquiring parts to complete my interior (and I still need a few pieces) and have had to search and source parts many times. It can definitely be a headache of a car to deal with but I like to think that it's a labor of love.

ALLensTRAC

RedCelicaTRD":2f38ag3n said:
I'm surprised the 3000gt VR4 isnt on there. Those are horrible.

Or the Z32 300zx. Those things suck as much as our cars or the 3kgt! If you consider the cars ahead of ours in the list I'd say 6 out of 10 fits.

RedCelicaTRD

I would have to agree on the TT 300ZX. Yet another pain in the ass from the 90s. If you look at the Japanese "supercars" of the 90s, the Supra was the best bet for ease of work! How horrible!

ALLensTRAC

RedCelicaTRD":zcfjxfqp said:
I would have to agree on the TT 300ZX. Yet another pain in the ass from the 90s. If you look at the Japanese "supercars" of the 90s, the Supra was the best bet for ease of work! How horrible!

Except the turbo replacement... Those things absolutely suck!! In fact the repair manual at the toyota dealer here has 2 additional steps written in:
Step 1: Drink beer
Step 2: Locate firearm and blow your head off!!!

underscore

The Nissan 300ZX TT, Nissan Skyline GTR (R32), Toyota MR2 are all much harder to work on than our cars. Most of the gripes on that list are just from whiny people. And like I said on FB, you can't really have part of the list be rare old cars that most people will never even hear of, let alone see or work on.

206st165

underscore":23dv5uuj said:
The Nissan 300ZX TT, Nissan Skyline GTR (R32), Toyota MR2 are all much harder to work on than our cars. Most of the gripes on that list are just from whiny people. And like I said on FB, you can't really have part of the list be rare old cars that most people will never even hear of, let alone see or work on.

Couldn't say it better

88gt4DE

Def should be on the list. I compare every job to the work on this car ... Haven't come across much that was worse to date ...