Best Online Toyota Parts

RedCelicaTRD

Since I've moved from Idaho I no longer get parts at cost from the Toyota dealership I used to work at. Whats everyone's favorite place to order OEM parts online these days? I need to order a few gaskets and don't feel like getting bent over by the local dealers. Also, I will not buy from Lithia Toyota. Nothing against the employees of that dealership, but I used to work for Lithia and will never give any more money to that soulless, shithole of a company.

zaluss

RedCelicaTRD":1gfdvjgu said:
Since I've moved from Idaho I no longer get parts at cost from the Toyota dealership I used to work at. Whats everyone's favorite place to order OEM parts online these days? I need to order a few gaskets and don't feel like getting bent over by the local dealers. Also, I will not buy from Lithia Toyota. Nothing against the employees of that dealership, but I used to work for Lithia and will never give any more money to that soulless, shithole of a company.

1sttoyotaparts.com

The dealership is local to me here in Washington. Shipping can get kinda pricey (10% of the total) but the prices are cheaper than Lithia across the board.