Getting back in the pool

RIalltrac

So I haven't been around in damn near 10 years if I had to guess and ultimately the alltrac has just been shuffled from one storage spot to another. Well I've finally got the time to get it going again. Ultimate problem was the clutch, so a full engine drop was in order. I'm past that point and I'm moving on to parts. So fun on a 27 year old car. Keeping it a simple stockish build. Still a dad of 2 so money is what it is. Just want to get the car running again and cruising about. Not sure if anyone remembers me or not, used to be pretty active back in 04-06. Just stopping to say Hi, I'm sure you'll find me rummaging around in the for sale section and asking maintenance questions.

lalojamesliz1

RIalltrac":3baafguf said:
So I haven't been around in damn near 10 years if I had to guess and ultimately the alltrac has just been shuffled from one storage spot to another. Well I've finally got the time to get it going again. Ultimate problem was the clutch, so a full engine drop was in order. I'm past that point and I'm moving on to parts. So fun on a 27 year old car. Keeping it a simple stockish build. Still a dad of 2 so money is what it is. Just want to get the car running again and cruising about. Not sure if anyone remembers me or not, used to be pretty active back in 04-06. Just stopping to say Hi, I'm sure you'll find me rummaging around in the for sale section and asking maintenance questions.

Welcome back man :)
I had a almost similar situation, I cracked a ringland and sold my all-trac because I was buying my house, didn't have a place to work on it yet (To replace the piston) and i needed the cash. Four years later I bought it back and now I have 4 kids! :roll: ha ha ha