XIIIMOTORSPORTS RC Crash bar.

msanders2

There was a thread posted on the Alltrac Facebook page about XIIImotorsports on making replica RC crash bars for us that have been searching for one. Literally years in my case. Not sure how much they will cost as of now. But Luke from XIII said he would need at least 5 orders to start. More orders will probably bring the cost down, but that would be something Luke would have to discuss. If you are interested post in here, and I’ll update this post.

1.Msanders2

Ninja-Nam

its going to be pretty difficult to get a list going without at least an estimate price but i am interested. I got my bumper from vicrez and most people who was in the group buy from them would probably be interested in this group buy as well. Lets try to get them in on it!

msanders2

And that’s what I tried to explain to him, is most people won’t commit to buying it not knowing the price. So I’m guessing at this point it’s going to be aluminum like the original. So I asked him to come up with a quote if 5 people buy and if 10 people buy.

FFaTe33

Any word on this?
I am interested too but I would still like to inquire some kind of base pricing first.

msanders2

I don’t know how far this is actually going to go. He hasn’t given me any updates, and still will not give me a estimate on price.

EvilStig

I *just* bought an RC crashbar from an ebay seller in poland, had to go through all kinds of hassle to get it since he would only ship to EU, I ended up paying a friend in CZ to receive it and then ship it out to me. Haven't received it yet... in any case, I imagine whatever XIII can pull off would have been way cheaper than going through all that. And frankly I';d be down for buying one just as a spare.

There is, by the way, one left if anyone here is desperate to grab it. Again, seller will NOT ship outside of EU, I've tried...

msanders2

$185 isn’t a bad price for the bar, curious as to how much it was total after all the shipping. I’ve also contacted RacerX and he said if he could get his hands on one he could reproduce them