To debadge or not?

alltrac801

So I just put this on my Instagram but I am interested to get all of your opinions. My ST185 I just picked up is missing the TURBO badge for the back and the center taillight garnish isnt stock and doesnt say CELICA. Should I debadge the rest of the trunk or I have a friend that can probably 3d print a new badge using the one from my other ST185.
:shrug:

simple

Why not continue your thread rather than keep starting new ones?

Debadge is my answer btw

alltrac801

I probably should start a "build" thread for my new one car.

That is the answer I'm receiving from everyone! I think it'll look really nice.

underscore

I like the badges personally, but they're easy enough to put back if you change your mind. Just don't lose them lol.

alltrac801

I like them too. But I don't like how the center garnish has been replaced and doesn't say CELICA. I've toyed around with the idea of taking the TURBO badge and the center garnish off my rust bucket and making it look whole. I think I'm going to just debadge for now and NOT lose the badges lol

underscore

Did someone swap on the facelifted center piece? Or did they just polish off the CELICA text? Either way you could swap that piece out or get a decal made or something.

alltrac801

The car was in a rear end collision at some point in its life and was rebuilt. I'm sure someone bought it from the insurance company and just bought a parts car to fix it. They probably swapped the seats at the same time.