Restoration help

AiRTiMe34

Hi, my '90 All-trac got rear ended back in '09. I was just starting a family and the insurance company totaled it. Long story short, it's been sitting in my carport covered with a car cover for the last 8-9 years. I've finally managed to save up some money and I'm looking to get it restored to its former glory. Does anyone know of any auto body, restoration car places in the Utah area that could restore this beauty? Thanks! Pictures of the damage https://imgur.com/a/38p8x26

simple

Personally I would be searching for a junkyard car to cut the rear end from. That's gonna be hard to re-create as that current sheet metal is done. They can cut and weld another car piece on.

Wow, had you only brought this up earlier. A few years back, my son bought an ST185 shell so we could cut the roof off to replace the one that was rusting on this restoration car (don't ask how the roof became so rusted from the previous owner, too long of a story about that person). We never touched the rear end of that shell. Had everything there, hatch, bumper and all. It's all gone now.

abeans

simple":6uzx70ew said:
Personally I would be searching for a junkyard car to cut the rear end from. That's gonna be hard to re-create as that current sheet metal is done. They can cut and weld another car piece on.
agreed

simple

BTW I use www.row52.com to search junkyards for Celicas. It doesn't cover all of them but my local pull and pay is on there. Look for something similar in Utah.

Find a car and bring a sawzall. That would be a fun day!