Rocky Mountain Roll Call (CO, NM, UT, MT, WY, etc.)

UtahSleeper

I see GT-S for sale off and on through KSL. Trac's are rare. The GT-S and GT have the same motor in the 5th gen, so it may be worth considering.

o0pyroguy0o

i see gt a few times, gts are hard to find. there is one and i've been tryin to get ahold of the guy for about a week. Yesterday he just texted me and said the cars been sold. It was the white 92 gts wide body.... had 220000 miles... but it was still nice... =(
i'll just have to keep looking and.. hope for the best.

o0pyroguy0o

yah i saw that one, im looking for somthing more in the.. 93... gts... there is a 92 listed, gts wide body... its already been sold though.

OUTKASTCUSTOMS

Hello to everyone in or near the Rockies!

Name: Cole Earixson
Car: Black '88 All-Trac (ST165)

DSC01756.jpg

DSC01758.jpg

wakkjobb

Does that have damage to the left quarter panel? Did you buy it from a shorter guy named Jessee? That may be one of my old 165s:

4-17snow001.jpg

Wait... here it is:
next1654-11024.jpg

next1654-11025.jpg

That GT Four emblem is on my CRX now; added 5 hp!
>>Dan

edit: not the same car; but did you get it from craigslist? There was one lately, he was asking $2000.

UtahSleeper

Do you have a project thread somewhere for the 73?

Sounds like my situation. Have my old yota running and the trac is waiting for attention. Have you made a build thread for the trac.

crazyceli25

I'm thinking I'm gonna keep it basically stock for no and use it as my DD
I got an 1987 thunderbird tc with a gt30 that is my fun car.
I do wanna switch to an lsd rear differential on the all trac though
The guy I bought it from had an aftermarket turbo on the car with no wastegate
but he gave me the factory turbo so I might switch back to that. Right now, just basically doing a tune up, new plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor and fuel filter. Next will be a timing belt and I got to fix the speedometer, it doesn't work.
Do you know of any upgrades for the alternator?

wakkjobb

I had an 88 TC; talk about a sleeper! Other than a basic tune-up, my only mods were a $50 Ric Gillis adjustable boost valve and a K+N cone filter. First time I heard the blow-off I thought I broke something. :oops: Schooled a few Cobras in that car; sure was fun.

Sadly this is the only pic I have of it...
bird.jpg

One of the better under-$1000 cars I've owned... :(

crazyceli25

They sure are fun.Too bad there so heavy
the 2.3's in them can put out some good power and you can beat on them all day
long.

kilt88

Hi guys,

I'm getting the bug to bring my car back to life, so I'll probably be hanging around here more. I won't tell my power goals yet, but it should be pretty sick.

My ST165 and Tacoma are sold, so the only Toyotas left in the stable are the ST185 and my wife's 2008 Sienna Limited AWD. It's pretty quick for a minivan.

Anyway, I sometimes see an ST185 headed down this way toward Roxborough / Lockheed Martin (south of Chatfield) ... I think it's gray. I'm so colorblind. Anyone know the owner?

josh