2007 Colorado Toyota Meet (JULY 1st)

A

Anonymous

2007CO_TOYOTA.jpg

Here it is, the Official 2007 Colorado Toyota Meet presented by: CRN & RMMOC
This meet is open to ALL Toyota owners, Enthusiasts, and anyone who appreciates Toyota’s in general... Including but not limited to: Supras, Celicas, Corollas, MR2s, Scions (all types), sc300s, is300s, etc. ALL years!, ALL generations, stock or modded...

Come hang out, Mingle, Take Pics, and have a great time with Colorado's Local Totota Community!!!

As we all know weather is always a huge and unpredictable factor here in Colorado, So a “rain date” has been set for the following Sunday.

INFO:

WHAT: Official 2007 Colorado Toyota Meet
WHEN: Sunday July 1st, 2007 @ 1:00pm (RAIN DATE Following Sunday July 8th)
WHERE: Castle Rock Factory Outlets (West Main Parking Lot)

Please be mature, drive safely & respect the property while @ the meet...
THANK-YOU!

DIRECTIONS:

COMING FROM NORTH OF CASTLE ROCK:

-Merge onto I-25 S / US-87 S toward COLO SPGS

-Take the FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY exit- EXIT 184

-Turn RIGHT onto FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY.

-Turn RIGHT onto FACTORY SHOPS BLVD

-Turn RIGHT onto NEW MEMPHIS CT

-Turn LEFT into the WEST Main Parking Lot

COMING FROM SOUTH OF CASTLE ROCK:

-Merge onto I-25 N / US-87 S toward DENVER

-Take the FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY exit- EXIT 184

-Turn LEFT onto FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY.

-Turn RIGHT onto FACTORY SHOPS BLVD

-Turn RIGHT onto NEW MEMPHIS CT

-Turn LEFT into the WEST Main Parking Lot

2007Toyota_Meet.jpg

l0ch0w

Ill show up for this... I doubt that ill be fixed up completely but ill bring my celica by and you guys can tell me whats wrong with it!!!

aQuarius26

l0ch0w":1pq3cpt9 said:
Ill show up for this... I doubt that ill be fixed up completely but ill bring my celica by and you guys can tell me whats wrong with it!!!

This would be the perfect place to do that ;)

bigacuralvr

Well, if everything falls into place as it should...I SHOULD have a 165 and 185 at the show!! I'll keep you updated though!

Brett

aQuarius26

Ska_boss":2e5i12in said:
I'll try and make it there, can't promise anything though, I am very flaky :doh:

Alright, at least your honest, but do us a favor and leave the "being flaky" to the other 364 days of the year ;) We need ya there!!!

aQuarius26

Aracheon":r9nh40cc said:
Well... if worse comes to worst, I suppose I'll drive my Scion if we can't get the 165 running by then. ;)

Chris, if you do get it running, you should bring both!!! have a friend drive the TC 8) The more the better...

bigacuralvr

aQuarius26":2p3xlmu1 said:
Aracheon":2p3xlmu1 said:
Well... if worse comes to worst, I suppose I'll drive my Scion if we can't get the 165 running by then. ;)

Chris, if you do get it running, you should bring both!!! have a friend drive the TC 8) The more the better...

It is MY 165 that we're trying to get running. Chris has a 93 that we're gonna get rolling on once the 165 is out of his shop. I think we can do it though...I just need to round up a few parts, and in it goes!

Brett