2008 Colorado Toyota Meet (June 29)

aQuarius26

@ Last years meet, we had just over 100 Toyos!!!
PICS:
http://www.rmmoc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1843

2008CO_TOYOTA.jpg

Here it is, the Official 2008 Colorado Toyota Meet presented by: CRN & RMMOC
This meet is open to ALL Toyota owners, Enthusiasts, and anyone who appreciates Toyota’s in general... Including but not limited to: Supras, Celicas, Corollas, MR2s, Scions (all types), sc300s, is300s, etc. ALL years!, ALL generations, stock or modded...

Come hang out, Mingle, Take Pics, and have a great time with Colorado's Local Toyota Community!!!

As we all know weather is always a huge and unpredictable factor here in Colorado, so a “rain date” is set for the following Sunday.

INFO:

WHAT:Official 2008 Colorado Toyota Meet
WHEN: Sunday June 29th, 2008 @ 1:00pm (RAIN DATE Following Sunday July 6th)
WHERE: Castle Rock Factory Outlets (West Main Parking Lot)

Please be mature, drive safely & respect the property while @ the meet...
THANK-YOU!

DIRECTIONS:

COMING FROM NORTH OF CASTLE ROCK:

-Merge onto I-25 S / US-87 S toward COLO SPGS

-Take the FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY exit- EXIT 184

-Turn RIGHT onto FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY.

-Turn RIGHT onto FACTORY SHOPS BLVD

-Turn RIGHT onto NEW MEMPHIS CT

-Turn LEFT into the WEST Main Parking Lot

COMING FROM SOUTH OF CASTLE ROCK:

-Merge onto I-25 N / US-87 S toward DENVER

-Take the FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY exit- EXIT 184

-Turn LEFT onto FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY.

-Turn RIGHT onto FACTORY SHOPS BLVD

-Turn RIGHT onto NEW MEMPHIS CT

-Turn LEFT into the WEST Main Parking Lot

2008Toyota_Meet.jpg

POST TOYOTA MEET CRUISE INFO:

MEET UP:
Club Auto Museum
11100 W. 8th Ave.
Lakewood CO 80215
MAPQUEST MAP: http://www.mapquest.com/mq/4-qmINWYYT
**There will be free Vitamin Energy drinks given out before the cruise**

TIME:
Between 3 & 4pm, departing @ 4pm SHARP for the cruise.

CRUISE ROUTE:
Golden Gate Canyon road (HWY 93), through Blackhawk, through Echo Lake, and back through Evergreen to Sonics on Alameda in Green Mountain at about 7pm for the Sunday night car meet.

Last but not least, Please Drive safely, and try to obey all posted street signs. Do not Ruin the Cruise for everyone else. Also, be particularly cautious through Black hawk and Central City!
THANK-YOU!

Ska_boss

Can't make any promises but I'm definitely going to try, maybe I'll drag AlltracAvenger (Adam) along with me, the more the merrier 8)

Denver_whiteST185

Kyle, i know castle rock is a midpoint, but why are these always at the outlet mall? there has to be a more "scenic" spot in castle rock or the surrounding areas.

I still think we should do a big meet at the top of lookout mountain. their parking lot is big enough :D

aQuarius26

Denver_whiteST185":3bgfiuv3 said:
Kyle, i know castle rock is a midpoint, but why are these always at the outlet mall? there has to be a more "scenic" spot in castle rock or the surrounding areas.

I still think we should do a big meet at the top of lookout mountain. their parking lot is big enough :D

Reasons: Midpoint, Parking space, Cops dont bother, & plenty of restaurants & entertainment nearby.

Unfortunatly Lookout cannot support 100+ car meet, Unless theres a lot i dont know about. The "Midpoint" situation is crucial in getting the number of attendies that we do. Believe it or not, Half of the active Toyota community is in and aorund the springs area. Gotta stick with what works, and until it dosent, there isnt a good enough reason to change. Sorry... :(

-Kyle

tuner

Ill try to make it this year. Hopefully ill have the axles for the new e153 trans by then. the car has been sitting for like 2 months now :cry:

wakkjobb

Now I have a solid deadline for getting my 88 together/running... or can I bring my girl's 79 Toy pickup? It's been modded... :D

Dan

aQuarius26

wakkjobb":2g31g6j1 said:
Now I have a solid deadline for getting my 88 together/running... or can I bring my girl's 79 Toy pickup? It's been modded... :D

Dan

Please, by all means do your best to bring both! ;) The more the merrier...

Tuner, that goes for you as well, you should have a friend bring the XB ;)

wakkjobb

does it count if I trailer my car (and its parts) up there? Still waiting on a few bits and pieces...

:shoots:
Dan

Well, kinda checking in, even though I've been without mine for a while.

May end up showing up... hope nobody minds if I take a bit of a trip with my Acura. If anyone else who's currently Trac-less wants a ride, let me know. :p

It's a very back burner project right now, but if I manage to find/beg enough vehicle space, I may end up picking up another AT in the medium-term future. Fundage isn't stopping me this time, but the fact I can't get another car out on the street is. Damn downtown-ish on the street parking FTL.

aQuarius26

Bump, only 1 week left!!!

NEW CRUISE INFO ADDED TO BOTTOM OF FIRST POST

POST TOYOTA MEET CRUISE INFO:

MEET UP:
Club Auto Museum
11100 W. 8th Ave.
Lakewood CO 80215
MAPQUEST MAP: http://www.mapquest.com/mq/4-qmINWYYT
**There will be free Vitamin Energy drinks given out before the cruise**

TIME:
Between 3 & 4pm, departing @ 4pm SHARP for the cruise.

CRUISE ROUTE:
Golden Gate Canyon road (HWY 93), through Blackhawk, through Echo Lake, and back through Evergreen to Sonics on Alameda in Green Mountain at about 7pm for the Sunday night car meet.

Last but not least, Please Drive safely, and try to obey all posted street signs. Do not Ruin the Cruise for everyone else. Also, be particularly cautious through Black hawk and Central City!
THANK-YOU!