2009 Colorado Toyota Meet (June 28)

aQuarius26

The last 2 years we've had just over 100 Toyos!!!

2007 PICS:
toyota meet!! post up your pics - Rocky Mountain MR2 Owners Club
2008 PICS: 2008 Co. Toyota Meet (pics) - Rocky Mountain MR2 Owners Club

2009CO_TOYOTA.jpg

Here it is, the Official 2009 Colorado Toyota Meet presented by: CRN & RMMOC
This meet is open to ALL Toyota owners, Enthusiasts, and anyone who appreciates Toyota’s in general... Including but not limited to: Supras, Celicas, Corollas, MR2s, Scions (all types), sc300s, is300s, etc. ALL years!, ALL generations, stock or modded...

Come hang out, Mingle, Take Pics, and have a great time with Colorado's Local Toyota Community!!!

As we all know weather is always a huge and unpredictable factor here in Colorado, so a “rain date” is set for the following Sunday.

INFO:

WHAT:Official 2009 Colorado Toyota Meet
WHEN: Sunday June 28th, 2009 @ 1:00pm (RAIN DATE Following Sunday July 5th)
WHERE: Castle Rock Factory Outlets (West Main Parking Lot)

DIRECTIONS:

COMING FROM NORTH OF CASTLE ROCK:
People from North of Castle Rock If your intrested, we will be meeting up on the top level of the Park Meadows parking garage between 12:00pm and 12:45pm. We will be departing there for Castle Rock at 12:45pm.

-Merge onto I-25 S / US-87 S toward COLO SPGS

-Take the FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY exit- EXIT 184

-Turn RIGHT onto FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY.

-Turn RIGHT onto FACTORY SHOPS BLVD

-Turn RIGHT onto NEW MEMPHIS CT

-Turn LEFT into the WEST Main Parking Lot

COMING FROM SOUTH OF CASTLE ROCK:
People from South of Castle Rock, If your intrested, we will be meeting up at the Wal-Mart near the corner of Academy and 83 at 12:00pm
-Merge onto I-25 N / US-87 S toward DENVER

-Take the FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY exit- EXIT 184

-Turn LEFT onto FOUNDERS PKWY / MEADOWS PKWY.

-Turn RIGHT onto FACTORY SHOPS BLVD

-Turn RIGHT onto NEW MEMPHIS CT

-Turn LEFT into the WEST Main Parking Lot

2009ToyoMeet.jpg

bridge47

Since gas has shot thru the roof the past few summers, my Trac is not registered. After having two kids, I'm waiting till they are older, then I'll bring em.

wakkjobb

Fuel prices be damned, get your butt out there! My 165 probably won't be 100% road-worthy so we might have to rock the girl's '79 4x4... but I'll bring pictures of the 165s :(

Dan

wakkjobb

I'm gonna be there (since I'm not locked up) but with the CRX since my 165 is still... apart. Suck.

Freebird 8)
Dan

pyrokatana

dammit, is there a mailing list for this??? Two weekends ago I was sitting at home playing video games with my thumbs up my ass. I would've loved to go - next year for sure. post some of those pics, man
~pyro

Dracov

If you sign up over at rmmoc.com (Rocky Mountain MR2 Owners Club) you'll get emails every few weeks leading up to the meet. There's several Alltrac owners and at.net members over there too