2010 Utah/Idaho Meet???

tjdouble07

Just wanted to see if there was any interest in trying to put a meet together this summer. I know Wayne tried to put something together the end of last year but cancelled it due to lack of interest. I would be down to attend, but with my busy schedule I think Wayne would be a better group coordinator. :wink: :wink:

Either way, I'm down. I think the winter of 03 was the last time I went to an All-Trac meet around here... I'll see if I can dig up pics and post them later...

Also, for any locals who want to come, I'm drivin my car down to Rocky Mountain this friday for a few lower boost street tire runs down the quarter for midnights. After I get my new fuel pump next week, I'll be back down on high boost and slicks to see what this old motor of mine can give... 8)

UtahSleeper

A meet would be cool, but no alltrac for me to show off.

On the RMR point, I may have to go and check out how your beast does!

RedCelicaTRD

tjdouble07":3am719pw said:
I would be down to attend, but with my busy schedule I think Wayne would be a better group coordinator. :wink: :wink:

I see what you did there :pissed:

It does seem like we have a few more people this year in the Rocky Mountian region so we might be able to get something going. Probably plan for more of an Aug/Sept thing so maybe I can drive my st185.

801Alltrac

i would like to run my car to see what time has done to it, but maybe just go out and be the only :evil: 165 !?!!! :lol: maybe get a ride in tj's beast :p o and my car turned 109000 today

801Alltrac

:p sweet man i was in alaska last week and it way nice down here lol
seen one :evil: gt-four in canada parked nexted to a :smokes: GTR32, both cars where so nice to bad i didnt have my camera

801Alltrac

my bad i was going too but im :crazy: anybody know where to get a rear bushing my car has 4WS lol not really on the freeway my car changes lines all by its self lol :shock: very scared