Exhaust Shops in Denver and surrounding areas.

Rugburn

Hey Colorado All-Trac friends.

I'm planning on redoing my exhaust, as soon as possible, and I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with any exhaust shops here in Colorado that you'd like to share.
I'm looking for 3" all the way back, with a dual exit tip.
Just kind of a straight pipe, with a resonator, and a top with two exits.

The thing is, though, I'm from New Mexico, and I'm going back in about a month. My car is registered and insured in New Mexico, and I'm from Santa Fe, which has no emission restrictions. That means I can run around with a straight pipe and no cat all I want, and nobody cares. That's not the case here.

The catch is that I don't want to get it done in New Mexico, if I can get it done here in Colorado, because it looks like there's a few better options out here as far as exhaust goes than there are there.

If I have to get a cat, and then remove it when I get home, so be it, but I'd like to avoid the process if I can, even if that takes a little persuasion.

I met a guy a few weeks ago with a sweet Talon, and he referred me to this shop in Boulder that I could talk to about my exhaust, and we might be able to work something out as far as no cat/high flow cat for a good price, and that the shop only really works on older Toyotas and DSMs, and I read up on the shop and they seemed pretty cool, but I lost the number he gave me, and I can't remember the name of the place. That's the only lead I have right now.

I have an ST165, and right now my exhaust dips under the crossmember and hits everything. I'm tired of crunching on shit, and I'm tired of worrying about cracking my head, or damaging something else when I'm on I-70, which is, even at 55mph, pretty much as bad as a rally course.
I want something with actual mandrel bends in it, that's custom welded, and I want something in stainless, but I'll settle for anything else steel.

So my questions here are:
Has anyone here been to an exhaust shop that they'd recommend?
Are there any you'd avoid?

I'm in the Denver area, and I work almost every day, so I rely on my car to get me to work, which means if I can get this done in a day that'd be awesome, but if not, I can figure something out.

My budget is flexible right now, but I'm kind of crunched on time, so any reply is going to be appreciated.
http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38431
This looks like an awesome midpipe, but I want to replace everything from the downpipe back. I don't know if klue got around to distributing them, and I also don't have the space or the time right now to install an exhaust system on my car.
I'd like some shop confidence, too.

Thanks!