Utah parts, any interest?

UtahSleeper

I have some left over parts for my st165 that I want to try and sell for a good price to cheap.....some free.

I have most of the engine pieces and and electronics for the 1st gen 3sgte that I will sell for cheap.
I will hopefully have the body kit off the alltrac soon. Figure 150 obo for the bumpers/sides/etc.
I have a 1st gen 3sge and 3sgte block and pistons that someone can take for free.
I have what I believe to be 1st gen 3sgte heads. One with damage cause of a piston bearing making it to the cylinder, should be buildable. 40 for the good looking head, 20 for the less good looking head.

This is just a brief list as I have alot of odds and ends that I wont be using since I have a 4th gen 3sgte installed.

UtahSleeper

As of right now, no. If I am willing to ship I will post in the general FS section. Just hoping to maybe get them unloaded quickly here.

I'm in Washington but I have family in Utah that may be able to pick up the body kit for me. Do you have pictures? What part of Utah are you in?

UtahSleeper

I will get some pictures. Need to pull the kit off first so you can verify its what you want.

I am located in Magna UT, which is about 15 min from Salt Lake City.

mkernz22

I think I sent you a PM, but do you have the hard coolant line from the front of the turbo? It connects straight to the radiator with a small section of hose.

Anoo21

mkernz22":3tk9iw7s said:
I think I sent you a PM, but do you have the hard coolant line from the front of the turbo? It connects straight to the radiator with a small section of hose.
Do you know how old it is? Thanks man be interested in it for sure.

UtahSleeper

mkernz22":1t8owhq8 said:

I haven't received a PM, but I am pretty sure I have that still attached to my old turbo. I have most of everything that was under the hood. Only the basics were needed to run the new motor.

UtahSleeper

Anoo21":2p2hkzhf said:
Do you know how old it is? Thanks man be interested in it for sure.

No clue, but I know it worked well when it was installed. I will let the pictures do the talking.