GT4 Racing (Performance parts) Poland

freddie

Any of you have had dealings with Pawel (Paul) Woloszyn at GT4 Racing? Good or bad?

Some years ago I purchased poly rear sub frame bushes from Paul with no problem.

In May this year I ordered from him a set of poly engine mount inserts.
The order invoice came through PayPal and I paid it through PayPal (direct debit). So GT4 Racing has my 219 Euro's
The order has never arrived, no delivery as yet.

I contacted Paul by email- no reply. Second email Paul responded with "should have been delivered by now" nothing else.
More waiting. I emailed Paul again - no response. It is now forty three day sense I placed the order. Out of frustration I have
filed a complaint with PayPal Resolution Centre. Four days later I am still waiting for a response from Paul.
Here are 4 likely's.
1. Paul overlooked the order and did not send it. ( hoping they will turn up in a couple of weeks)
2. The order is lost in transit. (Paul is hoping PayPal will pay for the loss)
3. Paul got the sending address wrong
4. Paul is hoping that the problem will just go away. (and keep my money)
Any way you look at it, it is Paul's responsibility and problem to get my order to me or refund me my money including shipping
My project has been on hold now for a month and probably be hold another month while I sought this problem out and order again.

There is a moral to this story, when buying though the internet, make sure you get conformation of the goods being sent and a
Tracking Number. If you don't, immediately cancel the order. (regardless of the sellers reputation or friendship)
Paul like so many sellers on Ebay and the net. is lack of communications to the buyer, they seem to think they are doing you
a favor by accepting your money and buying from them. Sorry Paul this is you. (I believe he is a member of Alltrac net.)

underscore

I didn't have any issues with them when I ordered parts but that was quite a few years ago now. A set of swaybar bushings was missing from the order and they sent them right away. That was part of a group buy though so maybe they were more on top of it.

If you want a tracking number for something be sure you're specifying that up front, as it typically costs extra to have.

freddie

You are so right underscore, In future I will remember to ask for a tracking number.

Well GT4 Racing have agreed to refund me my money.

Not quite what I wanted, I would have preferred the poly engine mounts. So I now have to start the hunt for them all over again.

BRD in the UK are very expensive, like 225GBP plus shipping cost (to Australia).

underscore

I'm not sure if Kirkosaurus is still making inserts, but I've got some in my GTS and they work quite well. He's based out of the US so shipping might be easier for you?

hoys

I bought an RC crash bar and steering rack bushings from Paul. No issues, good communication, fast shipping, and the package was well protected for international shipping.

freddie

Yes I have tried Speed Source, I don't think they are interested in dealing with potential customers
outside the US. If you buy straight off their web site that's fine. But if you have queries, like they show
only the front and rear mounts. What about the other top 2? I also asked about freight to Australia. I never got
a reply from them.