Should I go with the ACT stage 2 or Exedy Stage 1?

Carolina91GT-S

I have decided to ditch the idea of a cheap crappy clutch and get something decent...For the money which is better? An Exedy stage 1 racing clutch at $384 shipped, or an ACT stage 2 racing clutch at $396 shipped? I can get both of them for about the same price....The ACT seems to be able to hold more torque...but the Exedy seems to have smoother operation. I will be running this on a FWD drive Celica with a 3SGTE engine and an MR2 Turbo transmission (non LSD, for now). I will mostly use it for street use and the occasional Autocross event, mostly for fun, not a hardcore competitor. What do you guys think?

Exedy Stage 1 370 ft/lbs of torque holding capacity, EXEDY RACING STAGE 1 FULL ORGANIC SINGLE PLATE clutches are engineered, designed and built from the ground up as race clutches, not rebuilt from stock clutches that have been modified. EXEDY organic (full-face) racing clutch kit is most ideal for street vehicle where it requires smooth engagement but requires that extra holding capacity. All Exedy racing pressure plates are made from ductile iron which is about 30-40% stronger than conventional cast iron pressure plates other racing clutch manufactures use. Exedy Racing Stage 1 clutch kit with organic friction materials use only premium friction materials that are resistant to slippage and burst.

ACT stage 2 490 ft/lbs of torque holding capacity, This complete clutch kit includes ACT heavy-duty pressure plate, ACT 6 puck solid race disc, heavy-duty release bearing and alignment tool that are designed for hot street/track action. The disc friction material is made out of 12 high coefficient ceramic pads for quick and direct engagment with extreme durability. The solid disc boasts high capacity retainer rivets for bullet proof reliability. Heavy-duty pressure plate gives the necessary capacity to handle modified engines and the pedal efforts will be slightly higher due to the higher clamp loads. This clutch requires 500 mile break-in periods.